• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DarkSoldierXeric

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

DS=Xigbar?

Recently I've seen some videos of Days and wondered this:Could Xigbar be dark soldier? I thought about it as only a possibility because Xigbar says that Ven always glared at him, Ven fought dark soldier in the trailer for bbs, and Ven knocked out Xigbar.In the (friday) Nomura interview, he says...
  2. D

Not much but some news on BBS!

I wonder what the next stage will be for BBS? Oh, and congrats on finding something on BBS.
  3. D

Keyblades in days

Its the japanese website for days Just go to system, then look at the bottom where it says NEW. Click it ,then there will be a selection screen with some of the characters. click the crown at the top. as soon as the video starts look at roxas' keyblade. Tell me who you think gave him the gear...
  4. D

Keyblades in days

I don't know if anyone had bothered to post about the new stuff the days website had put up, but in one of the videos roxas was holding a different keyblade than the KK. It looked somewhat like the lamp keyblade( I forgot what it's called). So I came up with this theory that the gears roxas...
  5. D

Locked link on Days site

Maybe its an unlockable's page where you see secret items from the game. Or details on the items themselves
  6. D

Xion's birth in the novels?

Could Vexen have done other experiments with xion *cough* keyblade *cough*
  7. D

soul = birth; unbirths = soul + heart; unbirths made of memories

Can someone explain to me exactly why unbirths are made of only memories? I don't understand it at all.
  8. D

Your Special Keyblade in Days

Which keyblade in Days are you guys gonna play with the most over wifi and story mode? NOTE:These include keyblades you get from other organization members.Assuming you can play with them over wifi, and if you play as Roxas. I don't know much about the weapons rest of the Org. members or Xion.
  9. D

Which keyblades should be in Days?

What about a keyblade from Zexion? Could it be like a book, or somewhat of Zexion's actual weapon?
  10. D

Which keyblades should be in Days?

I'm new. So as I read somewhere in the posts, I saw a comment mentioning the bond of flames keyblade appearing in Days. If other keyblades could appear in Days which would you want to see? I'd want to see the two-across keyblade. (The one with the organization XIII symbol) Note:*I'm not saying...
  11. D

New 358/2 Days Trailer!

Does anyone else think that Days should include some FF characters in multiplayer? I'm just curious
  12. D

New 358/2 Days Trailer!

6 minutes!!! I hope it's a trailer worth waiting for
  13. D

what do you think

If we actually get to see them fight, I think it'll be because of Terra using the darkness MX supposedly gave him.
Back