• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by davidr906

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Command Board

I found it to be a rather enjoyable game, until Captain Dark shows up. It is very useful in one aspect: Shotlocks, namely Lightning Ray. That move is so OP it is ridiculous. That move can kill most bosses with two or three Max shots. I actually made Gantu go to -5300 GP. I loled everywhere.
  2. D

Ven is NOT a roxas clone

Personally, I think that a portion of Ven's heart went into Roxas, if not the entire thing. Nobodies are not physically and emotionally capable of crying, although Roxas had done that on a few separate occasions. Even though Roxas was formed of the same process as a Nobody, he is not a...
  3. D

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

Just last night I completed all three scenarios on Critical! The game was absolutely epic. I haven't found all of the treasures and completed all of the minigames and such, but I defeated all of the final bosses on Critical. First I did Ventus, and I finished him at level 38. Aqua was second...
Back