• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DeviantAssassin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Xions Creation!!!!

this thread has already been said. god man try reading threads now and then...na jokes, good thread.:thumbsup: wat a gay card
  2. D

sora, riku and kairi-Ven, Terra and Aqua

Might is say that is a pathetic rebuke against me. Borrowed but why couldn't Leon borrow it think man think!!!!!
  3. D

Days theory

who is Aqua13 :3)
  4. D

that doesn't explain anything apart from the fact that you might have some unresolved issues with Kairi. who did nomura say xion was connected, to Kairi,why can Xion weild the Keyblade because kairi can and why can kairi wield the keyblade because as sora88 saiid Aqua chose her to...BURN!!!
  5. D

Days theory

I have been thinking about the title for 358/2 days...here's my theory ok so there is two new members in the orginization Roxas and Xion what if the 358 came from the amount of days they were in the org. and they together make the 2 hence the name 358/2.:thumbsup: come on try and burn me!!! I...
  6. D

Hey this theory could actullay work kairi could be a keyblade master, think back to Traverse Town with sora and Leon iif kairi could weild it for a WHILE then why is it any different for leon/squall. good theory sora88 welcome to KHI im new to!
  7. D

KH2:FM

I don't know if this helps but i imported it and i loved BOTH games. its cool facing ALL Org XIII members and exploring the new area in Hollow Bastion its cool. But yeah get both games they're both cool
  8. D

Question for those who have KH Re: CoM

Does anyone know how to get the Heartless Dark ball enemy card and the 2 mushroom enemy cards (White Mushroom & Black Fungus)? Do you have to get them in a certin room or you have to do something to get them? It is so easy to get them in KH: CoM but it is harder in KH Re: CoM:thumbdown: If tried...
Back