• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Diamond_Dust

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Diamond_Dust

Fanfiction ► Pokemon Kingdoms

The inspiration for this crossover of two of my favorite RPG series (Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts), has been in my head for a while, but Pokemon Conquest (A Nobunaga's Ambition spinoff featuring Pokemon), inspired me to redo it all. The story starts off in the Kaiben region, farther away from...
  2. Diamond_Dust

Fanfiction ► Unnamed KH-like Nintendo Crossover

(i'll explain why he was named after a Pokemon later)
  3. Diamond_Dust

Intro Oshawott was a 15-year old boy, and he fell asleep, having a dream involving three spaceships flying through a desolate planet. One with a fox wearing sunglasses, one with a rabbit, and one with an old pig. They were having a space fight against a giant ape head with floating hands...
  4. Diamond_Dust

First Chapter should be up before the end of the month. And summons will include Yoshi, Sonic, Pikachu, Diddy Kong, and Navi, with a couple others.
  5. Diamond_Dust

I got the idea from both the KH series and SSBB's Subspace plot. Quick Summary Our main character, Oshawott wasn't always a Pokemon, despite his name. He was originally human. He also has a Keyblade. He woke up as a Pokemon after James McCloud's death at the hands of Andross. The worlds are...
  6. Diamond_Dust

Pocket Hearts III (PG) (Pokemon/Kh3 [ past theories of it anyway] RP)

It's been a year since Xemnas' demise, and the fall of the Trainer's Organization XIII, and strange portals that lead to other dimensions, have appeared for a third time. Now, Pokemon Trainers that are equipped with either a Keyblade, a Staff, or a Shield, must go into these portals. They will...
  7. Diamond_Dust

Pocket Hearts III (PG) (Pokemon/Kh3 [past theories of it anyway] RP)

It's been a year since Xemnas' demise, and the fall of the Trainer's Organization XIII, and strange portals that lead to other dimensions, have appeared for a third time. Now, Pokemon Trainers that are equipped with either a Keyblade, a Staff, or a Shield, must go into these portals. They will...
  8. Diamond_Dust

Digimon World RP

It's been three years since the conflict between the Light Fang and Night Claw groups has been solved. Now, they are one group called Team Comet. They joined together because of an impending threat. This threat is a Digimon which was created when the remnant data of ExoGrimmon and ChronomonDM...
  9. Diamond_Dust

Digimon Online 2 (based a bit off Digimon world 3)

for Digimon info, go to thedigiport.com Digimon Online 2, a new Digimon MMORPG/Virtual Reality game has came out all over the world, and many Digimon fans rush to buy it. It is apparently a sequel to Digimon Online (the MMORPG/Virtual Reality game that Digimon World 3 takes place in). You go...
  10. Diamond_Dust

Help with PS1!

I try to play one of my games (Digimon World 2), but it gets all ------ up and is pissing me off. The disc might be scratched or it might be the console itself.
  11. Diamond_Dust

Fanfiction ► Pocket Hearts III (Pokemon mixed with my assumptions of KH3)

Chapter I: Terra Town It's been a year since Eric, Koji, and Lina defeated Xemnas, and they went their seperate ways for that year before the portals appeared again in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. They then met at Littleroot Town to find the Portal to Terra Town. They had a group hug and...
  12. Diamond_Dust

Fanfiction ► Pocket Hearts III (Pokemon mixed with my assumptions of KH3)

It's been a year since the events of Pocket Hearts II, and the portals have been spotted for a third time. Things have been going in and out of them, including Heartless, Nobodies, wild Pokemon, and Teams Rocket, Magma, Aqua, and Galactic, along with our heroes. meet the main good guys Eric...
  13. Diamond_Dust

Pocket Hearts II )Pokemon/KH2 RP(

For info on new moves and Pokemon from Diamond and Pearl, go to serebii.net It has been a while since the strange portals, that led to the worlds of Kingdom Hearts, appeared in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. Now, they've appeared again. You are a Trainer with six fully evolved, non-legendary...
  14. Diamond_Dust

Favorite Pokemon

Talk about what your favorite Pokemon here. Mine, out of all 493 Pokemon, are Giradina, Agunomu, Dosaidon, Rayquaza, Registeel, Sceptile, Suicune, Donphan, Kingdra, Moltres, and Gyarados.
  15. Diamond_Dust

Fanfiction ► Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A New Rescue Team

Diamond/Pearl Pokemon will be in this fanfic. Go to serebii.net for info. This fanfic will be rated either G or PG, depending on later chapters. Prologue It's been about five years since Rayquaza destroyed the meteor that was going to mean death to all Pokemon in the world of Mystery...
Back