• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Unnamed KH-like Nintendo Crossover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond_Dust

I got the idea from both the KH series and SSBB's Subspace plot.

Quick Summary
Our main character, Oshawott wasn't always a Pokemon, despite his name. He was originally human. He also has a Keyblade.

He woke up as a Pokemon after James McCloud's death at the hands of Andross.

The worlds are in danger, and Oshawott meets James's son, Fox, and the new Star Fox team. Oshawott promises to help Fox avenge his father, as long as he gets to see all the worlds, and find Grovyle and Chimchar and save the Krazoa spirits, as well as collecting Time Gears.

However, Andross, Darkrai, Bowser, Ridley, Ganondorf, Black Shadow, Eggman, K. Rool, King Dedede, General Scales, and Dr. Wily, among other villains who teamed up with the Heartless, want to stop them and plunge all worlds in Darkness.

Oshawott will have to team up with Mario, Samus, Link, Captain Falcon, Solid Snake, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Prince Tricky, Mega Man, and many other heroes of each world who want to protect the light.

The intro will be up sometime this month if I remember.

Last edited:

Diamond_Dust

First Chapter should be up before the end of the month.

And summons will include Yoshi, Sonic, Pikachu, Diddy Kong, and Navi, with a couple others.

Last edited:

Diamond_Dust

Intro

Oshawott was a 15-year old boy, and he fell asleep, having a dream involving three spaceships flying through a desolate planet. One with a fox wearing sunglasses, one with a rabbit, and one with an old pig.

They were having a space fight against a giant ape head with floating hands.

Oshawott didn't understand it, but it meant something, but it was not technically a dream, but a vision.

Then suddenly, the pig's ship fired a bomb at the fox's ship, and the apehead swatted the fox's ship down. The fox, named James McCloud, was killed.

The pig, Pigma Dengar, laughed and drove the rabbit, Peppy Hare's, ship, away. Peppy flew to another planet, to explain to James's son, Fox McCloud, about his father's death.

Oshawott woke up as the Pokemon he was named after, in another world, inside Wigglytuff's Guild.

Wigglytuff and Chatot were comforting Oshawott.

The Wigglytuff said "Are you OK, friend?"

Oshawott groaned and said "Am I dead? What a crazy dream I had."
He looked around and he was a Pokemon. He screamed! "I'm not human anymore!"

Chatot said "We found ya conked out on the beach. You said you were human, Oshawott?"

Oshawott said "How do you know my name?"

Chatot told him "A human named Oshawott, turned into his namesake Pokemon. Guildmaster, what do you think about this? Sound familiar?"

Wigglytuff laughed "Not really."

Oshawott noticed a Keyblade that appeared in his left hand.

Wigglytuff said "Ooh! SHINY!"

Chatot said "No, Guildmaster! That's a Keyblade! It's a sacred weapon that he, and ONLY he, can use to defeat those dark creatures they call, Heartless!"

Wigglytuff said "Awww... Now I'm sad."

Oshawott struggled to get up, and said "I had the strangest dream. There were three spaceships fighting this giant... I don't even know WHAT it was! But it had a giant head and hands, and then its BRAIN started glowing. One of the ships betrayed the other two, and shot down one of them, letting the other get away."

Wigglytuff said "Oh no! Sounds terrible!"

Chatot noticed a Shadow Heartless outside the window.

Chatot said "Oshawott, let's see if that Keyblade of yours works properly! Guildmaster, stay here. I don't want you getting hurt!"

Oshawott ran outside and said "Both of you guys hold on! I won't be long!"

He made quick work of the Shadow Heartless, and then, noticed the ship from his dream, out in a crater nearby.

He got into the empty cockpit, as JamesMcCloud's body wasn't there, then proceeding the mess with the buttons until the radio worked. He said "Is anybody out there? I found this weird ship down here, and the Heartless are in this world. There is NO pilot here. HELP!"

Then, the Great Fox appeared in the sky, and four similar ships, called Arwings, landed near Oshawott.

The four pilots, Fox McCloud, Falco Lombardi, Peppy Hare, and Slippy Toad, used a cloaking device, and they became a Ninetales, a Honchkrow, a Buneary, and a Poliwhirl, respectively. They slowly approached Oshawott.

(next part up Zeus knows when!)

CA59

In my review, I will use the original name Mijumaru instead of Oshawott. Just a heads up.

Oshawott was a 15-year old boy, and he fell asleep, having a dream involving three spaceships flying through a desolate planet. One with a fox wearing sunglasses, one with a rabbit, and one with an old pig.

I think Mijumaru should have been described more. More descriptions of characters in general would have been nice. This is just me, but I think his Pokemon species was revealed too early.

Oshawott didn't understand it, but it meant something, but it was not technically a dream, but a vision.

This is a run-on sentence, and needs to be split into two.

Oshawott woke up as the Pokemon he was named after, in another world, inside Wigglytuff's Guild.

How did he figure out he was inside Wigglytuff's Guild? This is where description, or at least more of it, would help.

The Wigglytuff said "Are you OK, friend?"

Oshawott groaned and said "Am I dead? What a crazy dream I had."

There needs to be a comma after "said".

He looked around and he was a Pokemon. He screamed! "I'm not human anymore!"

The "!" should be a ",".

Chatot said "We found ya conked out on the beach. You said you were human, Oshawott?"

Oshawott said "How do you know my name?"

I find it odd how he was named "Mijumaru" when he was a human.

Oshawott noticed a Keyblade that appeared in his left hand.

It would have been good to include the Keyblade's description. Also, It's hard to imagine Mijumaru holding a Keyblade for some reason.

Chatot said "No, Guildmaster! That's a Keyblade! It's a sacred weapon that he, and ONLY he, can use to defeat those dark creatures they call, Heartless!"

How did Chatot know about this?

Oshawott struggled to get up, and said "I had the strangest dream. There were three spaceships fighting this giant... I don't even know WHAT it was! But it had a giant head and hands, and then its BRAIN started glowing. One of the ships betrayed the other two, and shot down one of them, letting the other get away."

Wigglytuff said "Oh no! Sounds terrible!"

Personally, I don't think I would have took it seriously if I were Wigglytuff.

Chatot noticed a Shadow Heartless outside the window.

This is a bit too convenient that it appears just when Mijumaru was talking about the shadows he saw in his dreams.

He made quick work of the Shadow Heartless, and then, noticed the ship from his dream, out in a crater nearby.

I would have preferred a battle scene, especially considering it's Mijumaru's first time. Also, he has little experience both as a Pokemon and a Keyblade wielder, and defeated them that quickly?

He got into the empty cockpit, as JamesMcCloud's body wasn't there, then proceeding the mess with the buttons until the radio worked. He said "Is anybody out there? I found this weird ship down here, and the Heartless are in this world. There is NO pilot here. HELP!"

"James" and "McCloud's" are jumbled together.

Then, the Great Fox appeared in the sky, and four similar ships, called Arwings, landed near Oshawott.

This is supposed to be from Mijumaru's point of view, which means he shouldn't know what they're called. It shouldn't be revealed to the readers until it's actually explained in some way, otherwise you're cheating the readers.

Not bad for a first story, but needs more description and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back