• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Door_To_Nothing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Jap 358/2 Days Updates!

The Japanese website from Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days has been updated again! In the Extra section, there is a new video featuring joke weapons, particularly those of Roxas, Zexion, Xaldin, and Marluxia. Also, Xion's and Riku's Limit Breaks are now available fro viewing! King Mickey, sporting his...
  2. D

358/2 Days Superboss?

Or a Nobody superboss. Like, an incredibley powerful super-version of the Twilight Thorn.
  3. D

358/2 Days Superboss?

In Kingdom Hearts, the superbosses were Sephiroth, Ice Titan, Kurt Zisa, & Phantom. In Kingdom Hearts II, there was only one signle superboss: the returning Sephiroth. Who do you think Days's superboss will be, if it has one? I say that because CoM didn't have one, but I think that Days...
  4. D

Utada for 358/2 Days?

Personally, I think that the song for Days will be Sactuary/Passion. I think this because the game is very relative to the characters from Kingdom Hearts II, which used the above song. As for Birth By Sleep, I do think that there will be a new song. Why? The songs before have been relative to...
  5. D

Playing as Larxene!!!

Ya... but then again, there really isn't a reason to want to play as him!
  6. D

Playing as Larxene!!!

Haha, nobody likes Lexaeus.
  7. D

Playing as Larxene!!!

My order goes: Larxene Axel Marluxia Zexion Vexen Lexaeus
  8. D

Playing as Larxene!!!

Is anyone else absolutely PSYCHED about getting to play as Larxene!?!?!?! Not to mention that she gets to be in the storyline again! What do you think her gameplay will be like? And her Limit Break!?
  9. D

Xion Theory

Hmmm... can't argue with that. Oh well, thanks anyway. Can anyone think of a way to expand on this theory so that it does work, along with the above user's specifications?
  10. D

Xion Theory

This is just a little Xion theory that came to me a couple days ago: Namine began to repair Sora's memories, but was stopped halfway [4 months] by DiZ. DiZ informed Namine of Roxas being necessary to fuse with Sora in order to finish his healing. Knowing of Roxas's persuers from Organization...
Back