• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Superboss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Door_To_Nothing

In Kingdom Hearts, the superbosses were Sephiroth, Ice Titan, Kurt Zisa, & Phantom.

In Kingdom Hearts II, there was only one signle superboss: the returning Sephiroth.

Who do you think Days's superboss will be, if it has one?

I say that because CoM didn't have one, but I think that Days will, because CoM had no area to go after defeating Marluxia to fight a superboss. There were no special or unique areas in Castle Oblivion to fight a superboss. But in Days, the feature of exploring individual, special worlds will be used, so a superboss is completely do-able.

I don't think it will be a different FF character, because VII is the only game that has a well-known villain, and many characters in Kingdom Hearts.

Last edited:
C

Crossroads

Yeah they probably will have a superboss, like Minerva was in Crisis Core. Idk perhaps Aqua for no apparent reason? Like the Lingering Sentiment. I can't really think of a good superboss that makes sense.

C

Crossroads

That works to maybe Dark solider? Even though the time lines are way off by like 12 years you fight terra in kh2fm thats proof that it could work without people questioning it. Just throwing out Ideas since I can't think of a super boss that would make sense

That would be sweet. What about fighting DiZ?

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
That works to maybe Dark solider? Even though the time lines are way off by like 12 years you fight terra in kh2fm thats proof that it could work without people questioning it. Just throwing out Ideas since I can't think of a super boss that would make sense
We have no way to prove who survived or if that was a time loop or whatever. I think maybe depending on the world it could be someone based from that world like for the Hercules world one of the other titans or maybe even a good inhabitant.

xgnarmanx

We have no way to prove who survived or if that was a time loop or whatever. I think maybe depending on the world it could be someone based from that world like for the Hercules world one of the other titans or maybe even a good inhabitant.

We have no proff Terra is still alive ether he just randomly appears where the fight between TAV an MX was at maybe he sensed the keyblade?

Radon

mofo
Well according to Nomura theres going to be no FF characters in Days apart from the Moogles so that leaves little chance that it will be Sephiroth. Maybe a huge mega heartless?

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Or a Nobody superboss. Like, an incredibley powerful super-version of the Twilight Thorn.
How would that work considering those who we would control are Nobodies.

Saïx;3981606 said:
See. One fore each world. This is what I like.
maybe a little less to make the experience more exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back