• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Superboss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks

gone
It's just my opinion. I wouldn't know what to think if there was an Aqua fight. I would probably shout out "NO WAY!" and then my parents would tell me to be quiet.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
It's just my opinion. I wouldn't know what to think if there was an Aqua fight. I would probably shout out "NO WAY!" and annoy my parents.
That's the beauty of a superboss, hun. You run around, wondering what the hell you should do. And they're supposed to be hard.
I would probably shout out "NO WAY!" and annoy my parents.
wut

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
And if Aqua is easy as a SuperBoss, then we have level panels to get rid of ;D Fighting Aqua on Level 1 can be possible, if you look at the KH2: FM+ challenge of no EXP and critical mode only.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I liked them in KH2, because they were more active in the main storyline. It's the damn Sephiroth Cloud Tifa story that fucked everything up. It made no sense and ruined Tifa in that game for me, she should have been more involved with the Restoration Committee.

I agree with you there. o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back