• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Superboss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

finaloblivion13

Anyways a Heartless super boss would be great. Fighting two at once would be even better. Kinda of like Blizzard and Lava Lord only they'd attack you at the same time. I luv a challenge.

i would like a multiple organization member battle, maybe even all of them!

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Besides the fact Ven holds his keyblade different and BBS being more skill oriented with all the flashy moves, Ven is probably the most like Roxas battle wise. I don't want to drag this thing out more than it needs to so I'll leave it at that.

A

Azrael

No. Implausible. I say an optional Aqua battle prior to meeting Xion would be wonders.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Do you honestly think they'll be able to fit ten Darksides on a DS screen? They can hardly smish one. :/

And Aqua is pretty amazing, that's why.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
If anything, we'll be lucky to get something in the vein of ES from FM+.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Plus, it wouldn't be fun. Darksides are terribly dull.

A

Azrael

We could get something like Aqua as an optional boss battle prior to meeting Xion.

There has to be a significant portion of the game where Roxas is the newbie until she shows up so I wouldn't be surprised if they did an Aqua battle. It can be like the ES

Allister Rose

French Lover
We could get something like Aqua as an optional boss battle prior to meeting Xion.

There has to be a significant portion of the game where Roxas is the newbie until she shows up so I wouldn't be surprised if they did an Aqua battle. It can be like the ES

ok quick question....why aqua? she doesnt seem remotely related to the game. oh well....i guess it could happen.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Why not a LS fight like in the KH2FM+ but with Aqua instead, all you'd have to do is touch her armor and be teleported to a magical battle field.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
ok quick question....why aqua? she doesnt seem remotely related to the game. oh well....i guess it could happen.
LS had nothing to do with KH2FM(i think) yet he was in the game. And there could be some hints about her, like there's that whole Xion = Aqua mess, and where else would her armor in the RoS be explained?

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Why not a LS fight like in the KH2FM+ but with Aqua instead, all you'd have to do is touch her armor and be teleported to a magical battle field.

So like Enigmatic Soldier, but more acrobatic and magic based?

I'd like that. First time I've heard of lack of FF character. Thank fucking god, they hogged the spotlight too much in Kingdom Hearts II and were just bad -_-

I rather have more Heartless mega boss than another fucking Sephiroth battle -_-

Zeagal

Lick It Good
So like Enigmatic Soldier, but more acrobatic and magic based?
Well yeah since that Aqua would have to fight similarly to BBS Aqua, but I meant it as the fight being noncanon like the Enigmatic Soldier fight.

I'd like that. First time I've heard of lack of FF character. Thank fucking god, they hogged the spotlight too much in Kingdom Hearts II and were just bad -_-
I liked them in KH2, because they were more active in the main storyline. It's the damn Sephiroth Cloud Tifa story that fucked everything up. It made no sense and ruined Tifa in that game for me, she should have been more involved with the Restoration Committee.

I rather have more Heartless mega boss than another fucking Sephiroth battle -_-
This times 1000

Sparks

gone
If we got to fight Aqua then that would be awesome! But, it probably won't happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back