• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Superboss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Hell no, behemoths are boring & I'm sick of fighting so many of them already.

This. Definitely this. Not as a superboss though xD;
Well Solo Gaston would be a storyline boss. Xaldin would earn the Beast's trust (& thus able to manipulate him later) by saving him from Gaston's assault. The wannabe Legion of Doom would be the final match of a Colosseum cup.

This is actually a good idea...
& probably impossible I must confess. Reports of the multiplayer have stated that 4 players actually outnumbered the common heartless. 4 elaborate bosses would likely be far beyond the DS's capabilities. Still it's nice to dream.

Oh & while I'm here: 5. The Big Bad Wolf from the 3 little pigs short film. Super Demolition Breath FTW!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Behemoth was fought 5 times.
1. Hollow Bastion
2. Hades Cup
3. Beginning of End of the World
4. End of the invisible maze area at End of the World
5. The room before Final Rest at End of the World

A

Azrael

How about Roxas accidentally finds the Room of Sleep and the armor of Aqua's brings the armored female knight and Roxas to fight!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well Solo Gaston would be a storyline boss. Xaldin would earn the Beast's trust (& thus able to manipulate him later) by saving him from Gaston's assault. The wannabe Legion of Doom would be the final match of a Colosseum cup.

This is such a good idea. :D

Zeagal

Lick It Good
How about Roxas accidentally finds the Room of Sleep and the armor of Aqua's brings the armored female knight and Roxas to fight!
I want a fight like that to happen in Days for sure, and Aqua, well that would just be win.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I'd rather not, it would be like fighting himself visually and I'm not sure how different they are in battle, nice thought though, and I'd still rather fight Aqua.

finaloblivion13

I'd rather not, it would be like fighting himself visually and I'm not sure how different they are in battle, nice thought though, and I'd still rather fight Aqua.

i think they would fight very differently, since ven holds his keyblade backwards.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Still, I wouldn't like it too much. Maybe Riku can fight him I don't know. I think the main reason I object to it is because it's too obvious.

canito_q

What do you mean you don't know how different they fight?
We've seen so many different thing on the trailers.

I still think that king Behemoth would be cooler :cool:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
What do you mean you don't know how different they fight?
We've seen so many different thing on the trailers.

I still think that king Behemoth would be cooler :cool:
I haven't seen that much...I'm not a junkie for that stuff. Besides they can be both similar and different :tongue:

sassysis10

As much as i like sephiroth I hope its not him again. Maybe a diffrent FF villain?

For some reason I instantly thought of Seymour from FFX lol.

Saïx;3981515 said:
Nomura said the only FF characters appearing in Days are the Moogles. They may very well be a "superboss" for every level.

Aww...no FF boss battles :(

Anyways a Heartless super boss would be great. Fighting two at once would be even better. Kinda of like Blizzard and Lava Lord only they'd attack you at the same time. I luv a challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back