• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dumblescored

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dumblescored

Kingdom Hearths X (Chi) Analysis: The downfall of the Foretellers and the shared blame

BEHOLD!! OPINIONS!! CHARACTER ANALYSIS!! DRAMA!! Ira wasn't at all power hungry, but he was controlling. He sat behind his desk and became absorbed in his work and studies, and mostly just talked to Invi. I don't know what their rapport was like before MoM left, but in the events of back...
  2. Dumblescored

The Olympus Keyblade

I noticed something in the E3 2015 trailer when watching it again. The shield that they keep teasing appears in the chariot transformation. I don't remember it being mentioned, but the transformation for the chariot instead of being just that looks like 3 separate forms. The first cut has the...
  3. Dumblescored

[SPOILER] Full Back Cover in English!!!!

buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer [/SPOILER]
  4. Dumblescored

KHIII demos

Since 2.8 demos have been released in E3 I shut myself off from any information about it at all. I realized that even though I want to know as much about the games as possible I would never want anything truly substantial that tells me too much about the games. Story, real/longer game play...
  5. Dumblescored

The pods and the old mansion

I'm going to start this off by saying if this is in the wrong section. Oops. In kingdom hearts two there has always been one place that has never been explained. Not many people have questioned it and not many have looked too hard. That is of course the old mansion in twilight town. First off...
  6. Dumblescored

About the combat

While looking at the new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 I noticed that at times (_) P would appear after hits. It happened after strong attacks or finishers depending on what they are called. Do you think those are a replacement/addition to the tech system for extra exp boost? The "shotlock"...
Back