• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Eir

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Trophy List Revealed!

Critical is available from the start. It's only KH3D that requires you to unlock it first.
  2. E

Yeah, there's no way I'm letting a few Gummi missions stop me. Overall the lists for both games are great, barring the Proud/Critical pair for KH2FM but I'm looking at that on the bright side, it could've been worse. I think I'll probably just try a speedrun of Proud and do everything else on...
  3. E

Those Level 3 missions require you to use all your fingers and it can get kinda sore doing it for extended periods of time after a while. :P
  4. E

Level 99 isn't necessary and it actually doesn't help you for BBS anyway because STR/DEF only go so far before you hit the caps for bosses at which point the whole thing becomes irrelevant. Not to mention the EXP needed to get to Level 99 is atrocious anyway. I'm thankful they've saved us from...
  5. E

Highly doubt they will be stackable, and don't see the need to rage. Much better then three playthroughs or worse, Re:CoM's six. Both good lists overall. I think the trophy I'll have the most problems with is Top Gun assuming that's those Level 3 missions where you have to control the camera...
Back