• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by EmZexion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Rip Slyme

They are a kickass Hip Hop group from Japan. If you watched the anime series Gantz they made the opening for it. So does anyone listen to them? Here's a video YouTube - Rip Slyme - I.N.G
  2. E

Hello

Its been about a year and a half since I was on these forums stop coming around the time of that big blowup about the site.Well anyway I just decide to open up my old account and to say Hello to everybody.
  3. E

The Em has Return!!!!!!!!

Some of you might remember me if not Whatsup mah peeps
  4. E

Kingdom Hearts II New Scans!!

The awesomeness of this new unknown is so f****** cool I think I have a tie for first Zexion or Xavier or Xamedein?Damn and the rest of the scan is alright :D
  5. E

More New Pictures

Thanks,but the thanks go to Pete from KHU I got the link from him on his site
  6. E

More New Pictures

click here Here ya go peeps :D
  7. E

sora's mother in the organization

Wow your very stupid and this is just useless space :cool:
  8. E

Deep Dive = The Name of a World?

Really you guys are really acting really immature about something that was a thought.It could be possible or not so in truth nobodie's theories are right until KH2 comes out.Really newbie or oldie you guys need to grow up and be more open to others cause you never know who is right.Even if the...
  9. E

Tupac's alive and welll

Read this I can't beleive this shit :eek: Click it!!!!!!
  10. E

A theory.... *ahem*

Great Theory man really this is better than most i have heard.So you are saying Sora is the Glowing eyed unknown :confused:
  11. E

Bit Torrents for Anime question

Do you have to pay for a bit torrent inorder to watch anime or is it free :confused:.Can somebody tell me please
  12. E

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Babies!!!

I chose A Michael jackson!!!
  13. E

BHK Theory

You might have something let me check to see**goes to surf the web** Edit:Click here
  14. E

Deep Dive and the Thirteen Points Chart

XIII I argee on this one XII Maybe it is the dusk or something else or just a report on the dusk XI Yes this is right X I don't like the ideal of kairi fighting,but its her or namine. IX The forgotten world is twilght Town and thats where the unknowns live. VIII This is right too VII I...
  15. E

Not beaten the Game Yet???

Lets just say i have beaten it so much I get bored playing it.All my characters are at 100,got the Utima Keyblade,all dalmations,beat all the cups,and i beat the four easy bosses.sephriroth was easy to me I beat him on the third try.
Back