• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora's mother in the organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ta_the_Suntwin

image sora's mother join the organization and sora goes freak out when he meet her wearing
a coat.:p

Playcell

Sora's mom joined the organization to make sora her puppet and make him do chores n' stuff....
lol hahhaa

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
THIS IS POINTLESS! Why do you sit at the computer, thinking for hours on something to post, and then post something this STUPID... Why am I even typing? I wish I was a moderator, 'cause this would be gone!

This takes spam to a whole 'nother level. I am really getting annoyed.

damonx

Website
s4.invisionfree.com
I don't think it would be right.....

Sora: Mom!!! Why did you join the organization?!

Mom: Because sora, you need to die!

Sora: Why mom?

Mom: Your a lazy good for nothing slob who hangs out with a duck and dog. I hate you so much

.....Yaeh that was dumb.....I'm bored

Neverfate

Actually, Sora's mom is in the orginization, along with the Easter bunny and the Tooth fairy. The BHK is also Bruce Wayne aka Batman in the Kingdom hearts universe. Also, KH2's story line is mostly about Ansem's possesion trial. In the Kingdom hearts universe, it's illegal to posses a persons body under the age of 18.

AHeartless

*Laughs with an insulting tune and points at Suntwin*

You ass. That's the most stupidest thing ever heard. "Hi Sora I'm in an evil organization because you ran after your friends and didn't come to dinner. I shall devour your heart and then fry that duck over there. And my new pet bear will eat that mutated dog-creature. And by the way, after I have devoured your heart, I'll make you my mindless house servant. Buahahahahahah. BTW I'm really Ansem."

libreg

Wouldn't it be funny if this really happened though and all of you were like oh my god!

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
will the n00bs ever stop being blantent jackasses?

no you retarted moron. Did you get born with a tumor in your brain AND up your ass? Why would that happen? That would never happen. Sora's mom has no significance or role in Kingdom Hearts. She doesnt effect the story, she hasnt effected the story, and she WONT effect the story. And why the hell would she join the Organization? She has no connection to anybody outside of Destiny Islands. She has no connection to the Unknowns/Organization.

This has to be the stupidest thread ever. And now my theory has been proven: There is only a small handful of people on this forum that have some sanity and actually know what they are talking about. I thank these people for not being total jackasses. The population of n00bs has grown so high i just can't stand it. I will literally rip the head off of any n00b that goes within 10 feet of me...or posts a stupid comment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back