• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by FireFox.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Online or Offline Console Gaming?

This has been tossing in my mind for awhile. I enjoy playing online games better than most offline games. Why? It provides a good and fun to hook up with players across the country and globe to play a game. Offline, however, provides a creator's practice. Meaning, I enjoy playing offline...
  2. F

Cross Platforming...

What you do think? Is Cross Platforming good or does it take away the buyers choice? Does it affect what games you buy? Does it kill the systems? These are the questions that I have been asked by many, so I thought it would be nice to open this topic up here. Personally, Cross Platforming is...
  3. F

Square-Enix v. Mistwalker

This is a difficult subject for me, at the moment. I'm opposed to Micro$oft on general principle... at this point, I doubt there is any game which could possibly be released which would make me buy a 360 (who wants a beautiful RPG with an ugly neon green border on its case?). However, I don't...
  4. F

Final Mix+ Cover Released!!

looks sick, but not as good as the first kh2 cover. But yea it's sick. Nice find man!
  5. F

Early Happy Easter Everyone!!!

Well Easter is coming soon, and the easter rabbit is really excited about this year. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPb0po2jzfg
  6. F

Help/Support ► i might get killed

Lawl, I wonder where you live ....
  7. F

Lawl... First off... you believe him?? I mean come on, you know this sick world, they'll do anything to get what they want... I'd take you're cousin's advice.
  8. F

new gba KH

You're very old fashion. :sleep:
  9. F

Offical SuperSmash Bros Brawl Thread

I didn't find a SSB Brawl Section, so I decided to make one, correct me if there is.. Super Smash Bros. Brawl Update: Gameplay is shown in a new trailer. http://media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748545/vids_1.html This is the latest new video on Super Smash Bros Brawl. It shows many of the new...
  10. F

Help/Support ► oh my figgen gosh

How is that Lucky? I lack doing homework greatly.
  11. F

Help/Support ► oh my figgen gosh

Lawl.. Nothing I can't say to you because I'm the complete opposite. I don't do homework and I'm fairly ownage in tests. I don't study, or nothing else.. it's all in the back of my head..
  12. F

For some reasons I can't comprehend this thread reminds me of the gun shots in Connecticut last week, where the guy refused to give his money for ps3. :/
Back