• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Recent content by FudgemintGuardian

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. FudgemintGuardian

Why wasn't Apprentice Xehanort a Dark Seeker?

And that really bugs me. What if Strelitzia is randomly revived older or Lauriam and Elrena are nonsensically teenagers again because Nomura somehow thought it'd be weird for Strel to be a teen, but not them??? Not only should Terra have kept the older age because his body DID freaking age...
  2. FudgemintGuardian

Why wasn't Apprentice Xehanort a Dark Seeker?

In all essence, Ansem is Apprentice Xehanort. He's always been Apprentice Xehanort's heart and the interactions with Ansem the Wise makes it pretty clear they're one and the same.
  3. FudgemintGuardian

KH3 Cutscenes are Too Long

I didn't even notice.... ;-;
  4. FudgemintGuardian

My eyes are not fooling or Lea really did it ...

It's honestly pretty amazing how different things can be even in the same state, but like I said before I've never personally seen it used in real life, but I know it's well known in my area. Probably also a generational thing.
  5. FudgemintGuardian

KH3 Cutscenes are Too Long

Quantity over quality, unfortunately. I've probably said this once before, but it's worth saying again; KH3's story is not only very drafty, but how scenes are stretched out is like they're trying to reach some arbitrary quota.
  6. FudgemintGuardian

My eyes are not fooling or Lea really did it ...

I'm also in the Mid-Atlantic, and while I've never seen anyone actually use the gesture, I've yet to see anyone who doesn't know the Italian salute. :LOL: Probably depends on your proximity to New York.
  7. FudgemintGuardian

Pffft! Thank you for liking it!

Pffft! Thank you for liking it!
  8. FudgemintGuardian

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

Disney: "Hey, Nomura. We've been talking and concluded maybe it was a bad idea to piss all over our IPs so no one can touch them. So we gave them all a good scrubbing and allowing you to have creative freedom from now on." Nomura:
  9. FudgemintGuardian

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

These should replace 100 Acre Woods as the mini-game world next time.
  10. FudgemintGuardian

A full Mary Poppins world would certainly feel different and I'd totally want to play through it. Even if that never happens, I'd love if the chalk drawings ever made it in.
  11. FudgemintGuardian

Next game in the series…

Even in Re:Mind they're not allowed to hold their own and need Sora's help. Sora shouldn't have to die in order for them to be so. That's the biggest problem I have with those dang furries. I can figure their storyline going forward will involve the box in some way, but....I don't really see...
  12. FudgemintGuardian

A New Stage, and a Fateful Goodbye..

I'll try!😭 It's quite alright, dude, and it's NOT silly! Before you replied, I wound up drawing something relating to it so you had something before you leave.
  13. FudgemintGuardian

Next game in the series…

I'd want it. I'd say it's more from how passive everyone not named Sora has become and their attitude toward him. They've been dumbed down so the "plot" goes a certain way at a certain time instead of it being built on the characters. In writing, it doesn't matter how "cool" you think the events...