• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by FudgemintGuardian

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. FudgemintGuardian

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Let’s talk Lightyear, Luca, and everything else!

What if this whole "Unreality" thing is how the live-action remakes get brought in?
  2. FudgemintGuardian

What’s a KH moment that doesn’t feel real?

The reveal of Luxord having a normal job and being the only character who can drive a car.
  3. FudgemintGuardian

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I'm partially convinced Twilight Town was originally gonna have a version of the Roxas scene from San Fransokyo, but was later removed and reworked for the Disney world. But either way, it's a crime we couldn't explore more of it, or any of the original worlds for that matter...
  4. FudgemintGuardian

RazzyRu's Artwork

Ghost Cloud is the most adorable thing I've ever seen. 💕
  5. FudgemintGuardian

Final Fantasy in Kingdom Hearts

Their absence feels worse when the apprentices' appearance in KH3 do nothing to fill the hole. Dilan and Aeleus are just silent background decoration with no personality, and what little Ienzo does could've been done by Cid and/or Tron. His character isn't much anymore either. It's like only...
  6. FudgemintGuardian

Sony

I'll wait for the Slim version before I even start thinking about buying a PS5. Yup.
  7. FudgemintGuardian

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I never noticed this, and now I'll be forever bothered by it. lol
  8. FudgemintGuardian

JPGames: Melody of Memory is a Kingdom Hearts game first, a music game second

If there really is Disney songs not previously used in KH included, then it's strange for that to have not been revealed in the trailers or mentioned elsewhere before. Aaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm not surprised at this in the slightest. lol
  9. FudgemintGuardian

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Bring Arts Terra, Sora and Riku Version 2 unveiled!

I wondered how they were gonna handle Terra's pants.
  10. FudgemintGuardian

News ► Scholastic's Kingdom Hearts: The Official Handbook cover revealed

All these ridiculous errors make this handbook feel like it was made in the 90s. I hope there's more! X'D
  11. FudgemintGuardian

News ► Tetsuya Nomura teases final trailer for Melody of Memory

Always feel blessed by Nomura art. 😍 The final trailer's probably gonna be filled with spoilers, but I'll watch it anyway. XD At the least, I'm expecting the trailer will likely reveal who the black coat is.
  12. FudgemintGuardian

KH Shower Thoughts

That damn rodent. >: (
  13. FudgemintGuardian

TV ► ATLA/Legend of Korra | Bryan & Michael leave Netflix Live Action project

Though thanks to being a series, it'll have plenty of times to try. :LOL:
  14. FudgemintGuardian

KH Shower Thoughts

Why would Larxene include Lucky Emblems in the ice labyrinth she created?