• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Gage-Kayumi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Why not?

That would be rude! Being polite doesn't change with orientation. (At least not with me!)
    Yes... Something like that.

Didn't wanna seem rude although it has been like 2 weeks since you posted it. XD
    Oh my goodness... I just realized you sent me a VM ... Such a long time ago. >.> Sorry. XD
    Ah, that's good to know.
    The personality was good but, I'd like this to be a bit more focused on that region since Silent Hill is pretty much a game on people's psychology.
    Hmm, sure. Just make sure that you add more personality and Biography to your character. Again, no mentioning of the families just yet. The people descended from them don't know themselves.
    I tried getting back to you sooner with the details but, KHI crashed each time I tried. =w=;
    I didn't know anyone would like to see themselves get put through hell. XD Oh, and a little more elaboration would be nice. And no mentioning of the families yet. D< That's for later.
    Gage, that temp ya put up in the Silent Hill thing ain't gonna work. D: You have to make up a character, not always just stick yourself in. Also, the three families I told you about are like this:
    First family are the carriers. Since the last one is a son and unable to carry a child, he has to 'give' the position to the Second family.
    The Second family is the back-up. Their descendant is of course, a girl. They're last resort if the God must be awakened and end up becoming a future part of the First family.
    The Third family is the one meant to make sure the God is never born no matter what, even if they die themselves.

I already has the first and second families. :<
    Ah, yeah. My boyfriend is a cook person. It isn't an issue of getting the job though... It's just that no one's hiring for him and me.
    He's joining the army right now because he doesn't have many other choices.
    You keep posting on your own wall instead of mine. I can't see it when you do that. :c

Anywhos. I'm trying to not get mad but I'd just love to get it and move on in life.
    I hate being a bum.
    Well dont get mad about the job, You'll find one soon ^==^
    And atleast your out of schol
    -_______- im just a freshman. D:
    I've been out of school since May after graduating. I haven't had anything to work on since and it's driving me mad. I need something to do. So, I looked for work. I started writing again, I started rewriting unheard whispers, proofreading for a manga scanlating group, doing critiques for people on request...
    So I have plenty to do. I just need to start scheduling again.
    Eek, be careful. And don't forget that you have to write on my wall. hehehe. :D Writing on your wall does nothing.

Well, open office just sort of freaked out and I can't afford getting Office Word. I'll read it some time soon. I'm getting really busy lately...
    Well, I sort of need punctuation and spelling because Open Office's spell check didn't really work when I was writing 2 so I'm not sure.
    Major decision?
    I could help with the proof reading :D
    im not good with spelling and punctation,
    but i can read it and i could give cratuiqes.
    i doubt ill have to though ^_^
    Hehe. :3 I'm glad to hear that. It means a lot.
    Chapter 2 will be posted here tonight.

And I'm working on chapter 3 tonight and probably tomorrow. I need proofreaders though... Ugh, it's so hard to find some that I like and actually get it done.

After that chapter 4 will be hard for me because I have to make a major decision.
    Well, you could also modify your character so that he starts out in Midgar. That'd be perfectly acceptable considering how Radiant Garden seems to be a bit of a hub for knowledge of other worlds.

Yuffie and Vincent are NPC's, meaning anybody can control them. If you wanted, you could do your intro and then I'd come in and help with those two.

But, any further actions on my part are going to have to wait until tomorrow. I just developed a bad headache right now which signals I must go lay down. xwx Nighty-night.
    Eh, somebody already brought that up and I'd rather not. Get some very much unwanted attention to it. D: Yuffie and Vincent I could do but, then we'd need people goin' back to Radiant Garden, or introduce Midgar [considering one of the OC's, Makenshi, stated that he originated from there :D] The Midgar option seems like it'd be more fun/easy to do since we want to keep a bit of canocity in here while twisting things up a bit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back