• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by heartlessgrl2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

whos better kairi xion or naminae

well me and my 2 friends couldnt decide who was better i think xion is my favorite but is naminae or kairi better id like to hear your guyses opinions
  2. H

sora wears a lot of black

have you ever noticed that sora wears a lot of black for a hero whats up with it?
  3. H

why doesn't riku have a nobody?

this has been bugging me for a while now and i just cant figure it out but why doesnt riku have a nobody. He was a heartless for all of kh1 so why doesnt he have a nobody. i mean it took sora like 5 seconds in heartless form in kh1 to make a nobody so im really confused:confused:
  4. H

What's the big problem with KH2 plot wise

well with the plot of the story ( i personly thought it was good) square enix siad that they didnt have enough time to finish it and thats why it kind of rushes through some levels and only gives you like three places to walk and that is also why they have some crappy dialog because the original...
  5. H

What KH1 had that KH2 didn't.

well kh1 was more on the level of a care free kid who really just has this fun adventure with diseny charecters but then kh2 got super serious with him maturring and realizing whats going on and he gets more serious and all the lands take forever to beat and then they screwed with how everyone...
  6. H

What do you Think about Xion?

well hard to say she had better choices but i feel srry for her i mean she worked so hard to try to convince roxas but then he just forgot everything i mean i would be pretty mad if that happened to me
  7. H

Why does everyone think days was such a bad game?

I think it was because we all could of gone on living without hearing roxases side and i also think its because all those namine+roxas fans are mad that roxas should be with xion but namine made him forget
  8. H

Organization Cloak at Hot Topic!

i hope they do the ones on the e-net are way to much
  9. H

Sora vs Ven who would win

sora no doubt i mean he is like the main charecter so ovbiously he would win
Back