• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora wears a lot of black

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No one said a hero can't wear black.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
have you even noticed final xemnas wears alot of white for a villain whats up with it?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It also fits very well with the overall message that light/white isn't always "good" and dark/black isn't always "evil", it depends on the intentions of the person in question.

Also, I can't quite remember Soa wearing that much black outside KH II.
In BBS as four year old he wore white and red, in KH I and CoM he had that red "jumpsuit" with blue belts...and frickin' big yellow shoes...so what?

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
It also fits very well with the overall message that light/white isn't always "good" and dark/black isn't always "evil", it depends on the intentions of the person in question.

Also, I can't quite remember Soa wearing that much black outside KH II.
In BBS as four year old he wore white and red, in KH I and CoM he had that red "jumpsuit" with blue belts...and frickin' big yellow shoes...so what?

In KH I he was made to 'take the place' of Mickey Mouse (the original yellow shoes and red pants and white gloves..) everything else was Nomura doodling, and so on.

Katurian

ya, i don't see whats so bad with black. It makes him look like more a BA in kh2 in my opinion. i'd feel a lot cooler if i were dressed in black like a ninja to save the world. *shrug* that's just me though

Relix

A traveler
Awards
i thought it was just a fashion statement. leon, cloud, yuffie, tifa, even MICKEY all wore black. sora wanted to fit in.

Tatsu

have you ever noticed that sora wears a lot of black for a hero whats up with it?

Somebody has to. Riku likes blue. Kairi likes pink. Mickey copies Sora's wordrobe. So Sora has to keep the cool in clothing color. Black is best and he knows it.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Somebody has to. Riku likes blue. Kairi likes pink. Mickey copies Sora's wordrobe. So Sora has to keep the cool in clothing color. Black is best and he knows it.

This would make sense of Sora was actually matching with his outfits. His outfit is littered with random colors. :(

Besides, the wizards or w/e gave him the color, he had nothing to do with it.

blackberi

Has anyone ever noticed Xemnas wears an effing zebra-looking suit in the last battle? What's up with that? And where did it come from, seriously? It just appeared.

And come on now, black is Nomura's attempt to make Sora look badass.

D

Deleted member 36435

kh-sora.jpg

That isn't a lot of black. what are you dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back