• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Hillboy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• >.< Sorry to hear that... if it's any consolation, it's getting harder to distinguish between free time and work time for me when I live at the school and constantly have homework I should be doing.
    Yeah, I feel you, I've been very busy too. College just sucks all of the free time out of my life. I'm relieved that I'm able to say that I don't have any work to do this weekend, phew!

Dude, that's great! Congrats on that! What was your video about?
    Not much, I start my 250 hours graduation requisite practice tomorrow at my country's Comptroller's Office.
    #hype
    Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo! What up, man?
    You did see the line through the username, the word "banned" under that, and the section in the rules where it says not to reply to spam topics(I class bot threads as spam topics)
    I thought a giant notice on your profile would be good. ;) I think I'll start doing it for everyone now. I already did it for Anagram yesterday. Adds a little personalization to an otherwise boring, "Blah, your stuff's done, etc... pick it up.".
    Wait, you wanted just an avatar, right? Not a set? I'm kinda derping out right now, lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back