• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Hypertech

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

soras mom

sora cannot have a mother for he doesn't exist
  2. H

Birth By Sleep Special edition confirmed for over 12 countries!

To be fair, America did get Re:CoM whilst Europe was left out. But more to the point, WHY IS ENGLAND LEFT OUT OF THIS!? EDIT: Yay, UK get it as well :D :D :D
  3. H

Square Enix announces Birth by Sleep for Europe [NOW WITH SITE]

Re: square announces bbs for europe as well YES! Finally some confirmation for Europe!
  4. H

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

Re: Possible BBS NA Release Date I hope it's true because I need to save my money for the MCM expo at the moment. And I live in the UK, so it'll give me even for time to come up with the money.
  5. H

[SPOILERS FOR CODED AND BIRTH BY SLEEP]Saving both Ven and Roxas an impossibility?

If that was the case then why show him in the secret ending? I'm sure if he remembered Xion he would want to be seperated from Sora.
  6. H

[SPOILERS FOR CODED AND BIRTH BY SLEEP]Saving both Ven and Roxas an impossibility?

Ok, so judging from the BBS secret ending and the Coded ending, it looks as if Sora is going to save Ven, Roxas, Terra, Aqua and the rest. But if Roxas and Ven use the same heart, then surely in order to bring back both Roxas would have to become a normal nobody with no emotions? This would make...
  7. H

Genesis?

It just could be... Hopefully they will replace Sephiroth with Genesis in the next KH, I'm tired of Sephiroth...
  8. H

People getting owned in bbs!

Re: Guy get's owned That's only in KH1... 25 characters...
  9. H

I thk the correct deck to use against Vanitas Sentiment is LS Deck

Why not both? 2525252525252525525252525
  10. H

Ven's Scenario

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts : Birth by Sleep - Secret Boss : Vanitas Sentiment (Ven gameplay) Ven vs Vanitas Sentiment! So you can face him with characters other than Aqua...
  11. H

I thk the correct deck to use against Vanitas Sentiment is LS Deck

nope, I watched a live stream and he tried with Ven also. Someone uploaded Ven vs Vanitus Sentiment onto YT aswell... EDIT: Here's the link: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts : Birth by Sleep - Secret Boss : Vanitas Sentiment (Ven gameplay)
  12. H

Betrayal of the Apprentices/Organization XIII(Spoilers)

That would make sense, as Ienzo seemed quite close to AtW...
  13. H

Revisiting worlds?

Plus, the worlds are ALOT bigger than they were in KH2...
  14. H

WTF? No Event Viewer

It's in the Trinity Report...
  15. H

Found something in the Opening

Vanitas is more connected to Sora than Riku.
Back