• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Keeper of Memory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► Lya's Story (prequel to Shades of Gray and The Death/Return of a Hero)

well TwilightRiku_13 pretty much said it all but I have one thing to say...WHATS NEXT :D anyway I loved the way you wrote Hannah can't wait for her to come back and cause more chaos XD
  2. K

Fanfiction ► Lya's Story (prequel to Shades of Gray and The Death/Return of a Hero)

soooooo I guess I don't get a haircut but I will tell you what I think tomorrow because I'm to tired to think and my fingers hurt to much to type from playing violin all day sorry
  3. K

hmmmm can I make you a deal?...you update your story in the next week and half and I won't cut it until marching band starts OR you don't update it and I cut it after prom. you can choose :D AND you don't have to take AP tests so it should be no problem
  4. K

gasp!!! i didn't expect that to happen!!!! okay maybe i did lol. i think i no what happens next but i'm not sure....hurry up with the last third of your chapter. oh and whats the song for this on i can't figure it out.
  5. K

yay im back in the story!! :) i like Hannah :D anyway...whens the next chapter? it would have been cooler if i used magic to contol you but that works 8D
  6. K

okay so i forgot to bug you yesterday and today so be perpared for some major bugging tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. K

hey HeartOfTheHero (opps sorry) the last time you posted something was 10 days ago. im going to forget whats going on and have to read the whole thing again. i know your playing crisis core and all but can you PLEASE write the next chapter soon. im going to bug you all next week in 1st period if...
  8. K

mwahahaha i get to be evil. thanks for my request!!!!!!!!!! cool name i have lol
  9. K

Fanfiction ► Shades of Gray (if you read it, please comment)

Re: Shades of Gray yep i absolutly know who the person is. anyway now that your back where is the next chapter!!!!!!!!! i thought you said you were going to write some more in the car or something......
  10. K

Re: Shades of Gray AHHHHHH everytime i think your stories can't get any better you surprise me and make them 100000000 % better then i thought possible hurry up with chapter 10 i want to know who this person is i think i do know who it is but im not telling
  11. K

Re: Shades of Gray YOU BETTER KEEP UPDATING YOUR STORY OR IM GOING TO GO CRAZY. CAUSE IF YOU DON'T THEN I WILL ONLY HAVE BAND TO LOOK FORWARD TO.
  12. K

Re: Shades of Gray hola its me. yea khinsider finally works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so now i can comment on your amazing stories!!! YOUR STORY IS AMAZING!!!!! i think i know who your dark haired girl is but im not saying anything.... keep writing!!!!!!
  13. K

Re: Shades of Gray Darn that was too short. :( but still really good. :) Does anyone else read this besides me cause this is too good not to read and not have to comment.
Back