• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Keyblade_Hero_13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

French Scan Translated...sort of

Well, i started translating a page of the new scans, and well, I think it's best we wait for the official translation :blush: Because the text underneath the heading "Xehanort, Ansem, DiZ, Xemnas" reads: "All these people are again often found in the cheek spirit." That's just the first...
  2. K

Venom's identity

i'll try translate right now... i'll make a new post when im done :D
  3. K

MX look-a-like?

don't worry i worded it wrong
  4. K

MX look-a-like?

yeah maybe he changed his name so the people who knew xehanort was bad thought he was ansem the wise..... or something :cursing:
  5. K

MX look-a-like?

i know it wouldn't i just put that there showing he copies. sorry :unsure:
  6. K

MX look-a-like?

so if xehanort's heartless copied master ansem's name, and master xehanort's image, maybe he is trying to recreate the events that happened in bbs (we don't know yet)
  7. K

MX look-a-like?

i thought they were the same person too, but how can someone be old in the past then young in the future?
  8. K

MX look-a-like?

i made a pic of MX and xehanort's heartless similarities. i don't know about you, but MX looks a lot older, so either xehanort's heartless is a copy, or the trailer is set in the future!:thumbsup: i know it isn't, but just a point i thought i'd bring up.
  9. K

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

i really want a psp >:| thanks for the post Pie, i think ill get a core pack :P
Back