• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX look-a-like?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade_Hero_13

i made a pic of MX and xehanort's heartless similarities.
Chaserisxenahortsheartless.jpg

i don't know about you, but MX looks a lot older, so either xehanort's heartless is a copy, or the trailer is set in the future!:thumbsup:
i know it isn't, but just a point i thought i'd bring up.

Stars

リク
^ lol.. yeah.. BBS is take place in the past..
And MX and Xehanort's heartless have some connection or maybe they are just same person.. no idea..

Xerrat

There is DEFINATELY a connection between Master Xehanort and Identity Thief Xehanort - it would appear that guy compulsively steals other peoples names! :) (joking)

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Exactly what Xerrat and OWH said. BBS takes place in the past. There is some kind of connection between this MX and Xehanort obviously. He's probably part of the Xehanort we know. But we're not sure how that equation plays out yet.

Xerrat

i thought they were the same person too, but how can someone be old in the past then young in the future?

Master Xehanort and Xehanort would appear to be different people on the basis of that fact alone - that and they also have different physical traits. The theory flying around these parts is that Terra and Master Xehanort OR Terra and Xehanort's apprentice fused accidentally, creating a new person. That person turned up in Radiant Garden with no memories to be found by Ansem the Wise.

*shrug* So the theory goes! When it's put in context with the rest of the games, it just feels too convoluted in my eyes - then again, it would be cool if I were proven wrong. Either way, Birth By Sleep looks to be a great story.

Keyblade_Hero_13

so if xehanort's heartless copied master ansem's name, and master xehanort's image, maybe he is trying to recreate the events that happened in bbs (we don't know yet)

Xerrat

Master Xehanort, Xehanort's Heartless and Xehanort's Nobody all tried to do the same thing - use the power of Kingdom Hearts, so I suppose a recreation of some of the events is a given! :)

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
so if xehanort's heartless copied master ansem's name, and master xehanort's image, maybe he is trying to recreate the events that happened in bbs (we don't know yet)

He didn't copy his name. When Ansem the Wise found him, "Xehanort" was the only name he could remember, so he assumed it was his. And copying Ansem's name would have nothing to do with recreating BBS events.

Keyblade_Hero_13

He didn't copy his name. When Ansem the Wise found him, "Xehanort" was the only name he could remember, so he assumed it was his. And copying Ansem's name would have nothing to do with recreating BBS events.

i know it wouldn't i just put that there showing he copies.
sorry :unsure:

Xerrat

'Stealing' Xehanort's name was a jest on my part. :)

Stars

リク

Yeah.. what Xirsch_2 said about Xehanort..
i think that Xehanort took Ansem's name not just bcoz he want to continue his research, maybe there is other reason too..or he found that Xehanort is the person he hate(Master Xehanort)..perhaps..

Xerrat

i think that Xehanort took Ansem's name not just bcoz he want to continue his research, maybe there is other reason too..or he found that Xehanort is the person he hate(Master Xehanort)..perhaps..

Or, of course, 'Xehanort' learned there is a lot of power in a name. Think Spirited Away, and Fullmetal Alchemist. Ansem's name = power, which is what we know 'Xehanort' sought, no matter how he existed - human, Heartless and Nobody.

But that could be right, if the Terra/MX/DS = Xehanort theory is right and the fusion regained a little of his old memory. Then again, this is pure speculation! :)

Keyblade_Hero_13

yeah maybe he changed his name so the people who knew xehanort was bad thought he was ansem the wise..... or something :cursing:

Kairiangel

MX has got a connection with Xhanort so they could be realated OR u know Xhanort had lost his memories when he met Ansem the wise sooooooo........the D.K could be Xhanort and when he lost his memory he could of got confused so he thinks he's Xhanort!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back