• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
keybladealex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Nothin muh, i probably wont be on on the weekdays, but i will be on all day on weekends.
    ya he does but........................idk maybe sinse................no i'll put it in my post lol
    Holy my bad all smart =P lol hahahaha well congrats. and Ikr! He looks beast. I wonder what'll happen to him?
    Wow dude lol i wish i could take this in high school hahaha ig i'll have to wait til i graduate lol. Ugh just two more yrs =/. hahahaha or you could teach mer hahahaha jk jk well that's pretty cool. You can be bilingual lol. Dude i'm a gonna rep ya cuz your my fav friend on my list and my first friend hahaha. And did you see the master? He looks pretty shweet lol.
    haha not me lol i'm a math person hahaha. And cool yoou take Jap? I've always wanted to learn it just to translate stuff and understand KH stuff in magz lol.
    Hey, whats up, i was wonderin if you would like to help me on my miniture comp, much obliged if you say yes, ya dont have to. if you do then i will owe you, big time
    lol well thanks ma team sucks but eh it'll be better for track cuz this year in track i'm breakin 11 seconds in the 100 meter. i got 11.5 last yr hahaha
    eh i'm good lol and its closed so. . . . . lol but i did a new one its "Other Unknwon Nobodies????"
    I have a forum topic i'd like you to look at. It's called "Are Terra, Aqua, and Ven(Ventus) Unbirths(Unversed)???"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back