• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KeyChan93

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KeyChan93

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

I was joking mainly! With all of these plot threads, I just don't know where Kairi could fit in the larger picture if Riku is going at this quest alone! But I hope we'll see more growth in her story! Definitely been rooting for her since KH1!
  2. KeyChan93

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Kairi: "I want to go with you. But I can't. I need to finish training." GURL. YOU 👏 NEVER 👏 HEARD 👏 OF 👏LEARNING👏 ON 👏THE 👏JOB!? Nomura, you could have kept Kairi's character development going... but we're going to put her on the bench again.
  3. KeyChan93

Spoilers ► Final Fantasy in the DLC

Does anyone think Cloud and Sephiroth somehow jumped to a world line after KH2?
  4. KeyChan93

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

1) The new Pixar film, Onward looks like a fantastic fit for a world in terms of exploration, magic and a new look for Sora and the gang. Check out the trailer if you haven't seen it: 2) Toy Story 4. Mainly because its theme of "growing up and moving on" could be appropriate to the upcoming...
  5. KeyChan93

Spoilers ► Theory for Kingdom Hearts Phase 3 (KH4, DDD2, Project Xehanort)

Hey y'all, new member here! The ReMind secret ending and the loose plot threads are DRIVING ME CRAZY, and just had to theorize with fellow Keybladers on here. (SPOILERS and THEORIES AHOY!) So I believe it is pretty obvious that Luxord is in Yozora's World (whatever it is Verum Rex or Shibuya...
  6. KeyChan93

Rosebud is the name of the Keyblade.

Rosebud is the name of the Keyblade.
Back