• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by keytotheLIGHT

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

My theory on the identity of the people of the secret ending

Before i start i just wanted to clear that i dont want any criticism in this thread im just layin this out there to see if anybody thinks its reasonable or they like it... First off before i start i want to make sure you remember that xehanort, was found at Radiant Garden by Ansem the wise with...
  2. K

Only one dissappointment...

the only dissapointment i had is the amount of gameplay. i was hopeing it would take me longer to beat it. o well it is still amazing.
  3. K

?

u are missin alot more than just art t dude
  4. K

play as

i would have to say riku becuase he is light and dark so u couldnt imagine wat kind of power he holds
  5. K

what willcha do when the chills come to u

ill prolly be in shock when i get it in my hands and then when i finally put it in my playstation 2 i will prolly wet myself and then i will prolly play the game for a good couple of hours then go to school in the morning then thoughout the day ill be dying to go home and play it. and that will...
  6. K

More news on the LE strategy guide

just to let everyone no on gamestop.com it says its coming out on the 27. i tihnk that blows but im hoping they will get it earlier cuz i dont think i can wait ne more. i need somthin kh-2. lol
  7. K

LE guide

the soundtrack would be in english if it came with it. thats just common sense
  8. K

why is he back??

definitly gonna shock you
  9. K

More news on the LE strategy guide

i wonder when they are gonna release a picture of it
  10. K

does anybody have any pics of the LE guide

i reserved payed all my stuff so alls i have to do is wait for the day. and if neone finds a pic of it please post it.
  11. K

does anybody have any pics of the LE guide

I no noone prolly has ne pics of the LE Kh-2 guide but im just checking cause u no never cause someone may have connections.lol. o ya and i also have a question does ne one no nething of the content that is goin to be in the artbook and or foldouts or ne thing.thanks
  12. K

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

hey if any body can find a picture of the limited edition guide please post it in a link or somthin. i wanna no how sweet it looks lol thanks
  13. K

no im pretty sure im gettin it the 16
  14. K

i got my connections
  15. K

2 weeks for me
Back