• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More news on the LE strategy guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KylonCocalina

kitowskiv said:
everywhere i see it says paperback how do you know itll be hardbound

the people at the gamestop told me it was hardback and that's why i reserved it. well that and the art book...

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
yeah, an artbook would pwn........I hope it has every character! Including all Org. XIII-- members dead, and alive! And Sora, Riku, Kairi.......the FF characters......and the Twilight Town people! It will probably have all those anyway! :D

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
i preordered mine so that is so awesome!!!!!
i least i think i preordered the limited edition guide....
i'm going to check tomorrow because if it was just the regular old guide then i want my money back because i NEED the limited one!!!
it is a godsend

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
LE guide will own! I cant wait to get it next Friday! Especially cause next week will seem shorter! To me! :D

K

kitowskiv

i emailed bradygames and asked for more details and about the hard back ill post when they respond

keytotheLIGHT

just to let everyone no on gamestop.com it says its coming out on the 27. i tihnk that blows but im hoping they will get it earlier cuz i dont think i can wait ne more. i need somthin kh-2. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back