• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More news on the LE strategy guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmd3287

Re: News on the LE strategy guide u heard it from me first!

order member XlV said:
cool!
but my mom said the LE strategy guide is a waste of money

tell her to bite you. parents just dont understand. oh and guys, chill out. its just a book. "And Ima be like BAM, and she's gonna be like WOW, are were all gonna be BLING BLING BLING, SHAZZAAAM KH2 WACK DIGGITY YO!"

Angel_Protector

Bmd3287 said:
tell her to bite you. parents just dont understand. oh and guys, chill out. its just a book. "And Ima be like BAM, and she's gonna be like WOW, are were all gonna be BLING BLING BLING, SHAZZAAAM KH2 WACK DIGGITY YO!"
WTF....

Twilight power

Will the LE guide be released in the UK?

Averixx

yesterday i preordered mine AND payed it in advance and now i am guarenteed to get the guide and i have about 30 dollars left to pay for the game!!! i love Gamestop!!!:D

TsuraMutsugi

whilst encountering my local gamestop, i have recieved official information that the LE guide will be Hard-bound (as opposed to paper back cover) along with the art book (which is supposedly also hardbound) and the possibility of the soundtrack as well.

also, acording to my gamestop, they will only get what is PRE-ORDERED, so in other words, unless you pre order it YOU WONT BE ABLE TO GET ONE!! so pre-order as soon as possible!!!

Last edited:

KylonCocalina

yeah my gamestop told me the LE guide was hard cover which is soooo ****in sweeeeeeeet. they also said when brady games does guides like that they usually get sold out on the first day and never get any more (being limited edition and all) so i definitely preordered it :D
EDIT-- bleh it edited my exuberism =(
D-EDIT-- oh and just cause i'm bored...
fohss_banner_.jpg

best. banner. ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back