• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More news on the LE strategy guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

brainy_pigeon

Re: News on the LE strategy guide u heard it from me first!

Now I'm REALLY glad I ordered the LE version.

By the way, is there any new art in the artbook? I've been wondering that for a while now.

Bmd3287

is that it? an art book? I mean, that great, but paying twice as much and thats the only thing extra? hopefully they'll throw in the soundtrack too. that'd be sweet.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards

yes......here this now everyone.......if you wish to purchase the LE guide, DO IT NOW!! There is only a limited amount.......so if ya want it, reserve it now, before its too late.........

K

kitowskiv

yea i wonder what the cover will have on it

med nin Sakura

Cover wise I hope it's like really sweet and something we haven't seen yet. AS for reserving the guide to those who haven't. Think of it this way, your store might run out which means you just missed your chance to get a killer artbook, a unique limited guide and a possible soundtrack to boot. ;)

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards

so, there is a possibility of a soundtrack? That is definatly a killer guide......

med nin Sakura

Sure is, even though there is no word on it being included the dude at gamestop told me that chances are that the soundtrack's gonna be included with the special edition of the guide.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

xP Just ordered my LE guide. ^^

*sneaks back mom's credit card into her purse*

TsuraMutsugi

i ordered my LE guide the same day i ordered KH2 so i got twenty percent off... TAKE THAT IN YO FACE >>DD ... sorry for caps... just got a little excited.. what with getting extra stuff AND saving money... :D i really hope it's hardback... i'd pay just for that... the art book sounds really cool :B maybe it'll have nomura's handwriting in it like jiminie's journal in kh2!! that's supposedly "sora's" handwriting, but tetsuya's the one who wrote it!! that'd be cool in my opinion x3

(btw, who else steals the pens from doctor's offices?)

med nin Sakura

I hope so too, because while i was in Japan I at the time preordered the soundtrack and got it some time ago, then I learned about Sanctuary and when I went to reserve and pay for my game the dude asked me if I wanted to reserve the special edition guide as it was to include an art book and most likley the soundtrack. So I reserved the guide with hopes the soundtrack comes with it so I can upload Sanctuary for everyone here.

TsuraMutsugi

the LE guide is gonna make me giddy
i'm gonna take it to school and be like OMG GUYS ART BOOK :B *show off show off*

hooded_twilight0

^ HOLY CRAP THAT'S INGENIUS!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna do that and show off to my KH FANATIC friend and be like *pulls guide out of pocket and thrust's it in the air* *BLING**BLING**SPARKLE**SHINE* and he'll be all ZOMGWTF IS THAT REAL?!?!?!?!? ahhhhhh school will be so much fun.

TsuraMutsugi

hooded_twilight0 said:
^ HOLY CRAP THAT'S INGENIUS!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna do that and show off to my KH FANATIC friend and be like *pulls guide out of pocket and thrust's it in the air* *BLING**BLING**SPARKLE**SHINE* and he'll be all ZOMGWTF IS THAT REAL?!?!?!?!? ahhhhhh school will be so much fun.

yes yes x3 this one chick is all "wow, i'm like, the biggest kh fan EBBER" and i'm gonna be all "O Rly?" and whip out the art book, and she'll be all "ZOUNDS OH MY GOSH" and i'll laugh like no other.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards

I will stand on top of the lunch table at school with LE guide and artbook in hand and shout I luv KH!! Then the girl I like will like me and Ill beccome popular! Then Ill wake up! :D

Ill prolly get in trouble too but KH is worth it....

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards

kh+girl+popular=:D

awesome - reality=:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back