• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Khfanatic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Kingdom Hearts 3 Risk taker Trophy Help

After what i understand you can replay remind, limit and secret episode again with all codes turned on to get 365000 points and an A rank. (But guess this will be quite a challenge). If you run through the main game again (for a easier time i would recommend beginner) with all codes turned on...
  2. K

BBS for PS2?

Hey, do you think there are any chance that they will create BBS for PS2 too, just like they did with CoM? It would be cool to have the most importent parts of the KH-series on the PS2:P
  3. K

BBS Secret Movie

Actually i hope that the movie should not include Roxas. I think his story is told, and its Soras turn to be playable again:P It Would be great with a final epic adventure with him:D
  4. K

Roxas in Ven`s clothes in Days?

Aaaahhh, i see:D Thank you very much:D
  5. K

Roxas in Ven`s clothes in Days?

Maybe this has been talked about before in another thread, but why does Roxas have half of his body covered in an armour that looks quite like Vens from BBS, almost in the ending of 358/2 days? Anyone have a good answer on this?:confused:
  6. K

1 day away from Europe!!!

Hey guys! Tomorrow is the big day for us KH fans in Europe. Finally we are going to play the latest installment in the KH series:D (it sucks to always be the last but...) Anyone else excited about 358/2 days as i am?:D:lol:
  7. K

My Progress Thus Far

You have some great hours of gaming experience ahead of you:D
  8. K

What happened to vol.3?

To be honest it doesn´t seem that anyone knows exactly.. Maybe they have cancelled the series because of a slove sale or something... But since the 4th volume are on its way in Japan it´s weird that we haven´t heard a thing...
  9. K

Kingdom Hearts II manga cover vol. 4

Yeah) Thanks:) The story in this manga seems to be around the Disney Castle and Steamboat Willie. I think it´s great that shrio amano chose to take this part with him to the manga. The only thing left is the Pride Lands:P
  10. K

Kingdom Hearts II manga cover vol. 4

I don´t know if this is old news (it probably is) but i figured id post this anyway. Here are the 4th cover of KH2-manga series, and lets hope its going to come out to the US and Europe soon:)Kingdom Hearts II Vol.04 (Shiro Amano, Square Enix) - beNippon, Export from Japan
  11. K

KH: Re:CoM What About Us!?!?!?

Thanks Mate:) Totally agree;)
  12. K

KH: Re:CoM What About Us!?!?!?

You know, after an American release an European release follow. Haven´t we seen this before? With previous games? But i do agree guys, it´s unfair that Europe always comes last. As i´ve seen with the previous KH-games; both have been bestsellers in Europe too....
  13. K

Kh2 manga vol. 3 cover:D

On TokyoPop's website it says 5, but i don't know exactly. Guess we'll just have to wait and see;)
  14. K

Kh2 manga vol. 3 cover:D

This is how the cover for KH2 vol 3 looks like:) What do you think about it? Amazon.co.jpF ƒLƒ“ƒOƒ_ƒ€ ƒn[ƒcII 3 (ƒKƒ“ƒKƒ“ƒRƒ~ƒbƒNƒX): “V–ì ƒVƒ: –{
  15. K

Alfred J Kwak

Anyone remember this show? Watched it much as a kid... I Just wonder if anyone know about a site or something, where I can see or download episodes from this show... I have seen the first four episodes in japanese with english subs, so if you guys know where to find the rest I would...
Back