• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas in Ven`s clothes in Days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khfanatic

Maybe this has been talked about before in another thread, but why does Roxas have half of his body covered in an armour that looks quite like Vens from BBS, almost in the ending of 358/2 days? Anyone have a good answer on this?:confused:

Rix

:)
Awards
It's not Roxas. It's Xion actually.
It's how Xigbar sees Xion. And he sees Xion as Ven.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
^that's pretty much it

Xigbar had memories of Ven and since there is SOME connection of Sora to Ven and people see in Xion different things personally that are a connection to Sora.

Therefore Since the only person that Xibar/Braig knew as far as sora was concerned was Ven that's what he saw in Xion.

A

Azrael

Maybe this has been talked about before in another thread, but why does Roxas have half of his body covered in an armour that looks quite like Vens from BBS, almost in the ending of 358/2 days? Anyone have a good answer on this?:confused:

That's Xion.

Xigbar and Xemnas are confirmed to see her as Ven.

Tiax

It's not Roxas. It's Xion actually.
It's how Xigbar sees Xion. And he sees Xion as Ven.

This, which means Xigbar (or maybe his true self, Braig) has met Ven before. Where, how, and why is unknown, though. I'm sure we'll find out in BBS or KH3. Most likely in BBS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael
That's Xion.

Xigbar and Xemnas are confirmed to see her as Ven.

When did Xemnas see her as Ven?

Yeah, I'd like to know, too, 'cause it is NOT confirmed that Xemnas saw her as Ven.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xigbar wonders in the secret reports about who Xemnas sees Xion as, about the same time I suspect he started seeing Xion as Ven.
However, never was it hinted really even in the secret reports Xemnas saw her as Ven :\ I think he more kept to seeing Roxas in that light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back