• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Killa DeX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• yea but i havent listen to them in a while cause my PSP with al my LP songs got stolen lately i been listening to more Rap and R&B but once in a while some LP
    so are u gonna do he rpg again, im not sure if i want to. and what new relationship ohhhh kats got a boyfriend
    yeah I know. its a joke. It was a joke when I told it to you, but not a lie o_O"""""" *ew. weird weird weird.*and yeah. two years, seems like it wasnt that long ago really. Im happy for once this new year..new relationship, Im not blonde anymore,and Im coming back from the forum grave.
    lol i was joking the boob thing was from when u told me this is what u said*I have chest like Tifa's* and we all know Tifa has big boobs. well did u notice this our second New Year's Eve together as friends, man its gonna 2 years since we all met
    OMG YOU FREAKING WEIRDO. its a good thing I love freaking weirdos lately. And no..they shouldnt xD.. and im gonna ignore that boob remark....*is now self concious about her chest eep.*
    id dont get why u dont talk to people the dudes should be all over u from that pic u showed me that one time. Mostly with those BOOBS I mean they should be ripping your clothes off
    yes. Im on something. I have one friend who talks to me once a month, other than that I generally avoid human confrontation. doesnt work out so well for me, Im afraid. I might actually be on the list of biggest losers of our generation.
    are u on something my social statis is ok but im not Mr. Popular and all the girls run after me, im ok with the girls i good and im cool with the dudes
    Im just a negative person? o_O I always have been. Always will be, most likely. You call that plans? xD.. I dont know what Im going to do either, thats just that basis of what I want out of my life. I'm not positive about my official career choice. On the bright side, you probably have a higher social standing than me.
    oh why are u so negative you have a life, u got plans for your life i dont. I just go with the flow of life but my dream is to be a Scientist maybe a Marine Biologist or something but i dont know. I dont even know what College i want to go to
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back