• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KingofKH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

other games

after seeing spiderman 3 i realized that thier might other good games out there that would go with reaction commands when i thought about it here are some my thoughtts give me yours spiderman 3 budokai tenkaichi ratchet and clank and probably many other adventure and fighting and rpgs what...
  2. K

Riku vs Roxas!

when does it happen in FM+ in recom or fm+ and where when does t happen after which cutscene or event
  3. K

Swap Magic Questions?

hey people looks like KH2FM+ isn't coming to america so i was wondering if anyone knows where i can buy one and another question does it work on a PS3 or just the PS2 :confused: links would be helpful :wub: Thank YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. K

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

maybe not realizing it but if he did maybe he had a hard life like maybe he left when he sora was young and everyone hated him for that and since he didn't want sora to find out
  5. K

go to the youtube one i was just there and i showed it read the description he tells everything
  6. K

prize was? weren't you paying attention it was a new keyblade
  7. K

just go to the download version and click play on the player best way to watch it looks like the same guy too
  8. K

holy ****ing crap that was awesoem new keyblade
  9. K

hurry up adn process but wait maybe its some guy saying its like a late april fools day joke or something
  10. K

Armax Code Thread

thnx for the help AzoneG1
  11. K

Roxas or sora

playing as roxas was only to show us a back story to the mysterious unknown in ASAS and deep dive and basically to revive sora
  12. K

Armax Code Thread

Azone G1 plz resond tell me if you only put one line of code in or all of it
  13. K

Roxas or sora

thanx 4 all the replies guys/girls this is the first of all my threads to get more than 30 replies thanxs again
  14. K

Roxas or sora

i would close it if i know how plz someone tell me
  15. K

Roxas or sora

i know but i was just saying
Back