• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kybldmstr

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

A way to level up Master form.

I prefer to go to Yen Sid tower and play the mini game with the Sorcerer nobody because they gives lots of money which converts to drive orbs
  2. K

Kingdom Hearts Sci-Fi Pin on ebay

Look what I found on eBay. Someone is selling one of the only 500 made original Kingdom Hearts official Disney pins.
  3. K

Birth By Sleep Final Mix Secret Ending + Subtitles

RE UPLOAD PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. K

Why didn't Lingering Sentiment Kill Xehanort?

Because if the sentiment would be killing himself. his goal is to remove xehanort from his body not destroy himself
  5. K

The King's Letter to Sora

I just wanted to show of this vid i made. I've never seen one before w/ all the scenes together.
  6. K

The King's Letter to Sora

This is a video of the letter MIckey sent to Sora put in chronological order of when they occurred. The clips are from KH2, Coded, and BBS. YouTube - The King's Letter complete english subtitles
  7. K

2 missing cards

after you clear the Sora and Riku story and find all cards, open two calm bountys and in the first one will be the gold card and in the second will be the platinum card GOLD CARD - gold cards don't disappear for 5 reloads (it might be only 3 reloads) PLATINUM CARD - you will be invincible for...
  8. K

japanese kingdom hearts recom question

anyone who says that is probably thinks that the japanese game is the only one that you can get the kh2 attack and enemy cards. but you can still get them in the american game. everything is the same. the only difference i can think of the fact that the cutscenes were made for the japanese...
  9. K

What do I need to do to get 100% in Kingdom Hearts 2?

actually, completing the gummi routes 100% does have a prize if you complete jiminy journal 100% and gummi routes 100% and then go through the final battle, after defeating zemnas, reload the game and you will have the ANTI FORM IN YOUR DRIVE MENU
  10. K

What do I need to do to get 100% in Kingdom Hearts 2?

requirements for secret ending_ standard mode-gold mickey emblem on all icon in jiminy journal proud mode-gold mickey emblem on all world icons(not collection icon) game is considered to be 100% if you have the gold emblem on all icons in jiminy journal requirements for all secret organization...
  11. K

Castle Oblivion

Re: Castle oblivian the battle system in days is called the "panel system" REALLLLLY CONFUSING. and i think the castle was used as the organizations stronghold while "the castle that never was" was being built
  12. K

Bosses in 358/2 Days

358/2 days boss O.K. so in the kingdom hearts series the KH1 main boss is ansem. KH:Com is marlluxia. and KH2 xemnas. and i think that BBS is xehanort. so what is the main boss going to be is 358/2 days?????????
Back