• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why didn't Lingering Sentiment Kill Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Xehanort?

At the end of Birth By Sleep (In Terra's story, that is), Terra's body is taken over by Master Xehanort's heart. However, within Terra's armor lies his memories and rage. This armor, the Lingering Sentiment, fights Xehanort and defeats him, knocking him unconcious.

In KH2 Final Mix, the Lingering Sentiment seemed to hate Xehanort more than anything else

Here's my question: why didn't he finish the job? Xehanort was out cold. Why didn't he kill him and get his revenge? Did he want to preserve his body?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gram

Banned
Awards
because if he had killed him there wouldnt have been a kh1-2 XD

seriously no one knows.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Well, if he did, then He would kill himself. that's his body remember. The title is a major spoiler for others too you know.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
He's called Lingering for a reason. Something, likely his strong connection to the place, stopped his Heart in his armour from hunting down Xehanort.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
At the end of Birth By Sleep (In Terra's story, that is), Terra's body is taken over by Master Xehanort's heart. However, within Terra's armor lies his memories and rage. This armor, the Lingering Sentiment, fights Xehanort and defeats him, knocking him unconcious.

In KH2 Final Mix, the Lingering Sentiment seemed to hate Xehanort more than anything else

Here's my question: why didn't he finish the job? Xehanort was out cold. Why didn't he kill him and get his revenge? Did he want to preserve his body?

That's actually simple, because in KH noone dies...

Seriously now probably the reason is the one mentioned.

frisson

Silver Member
Yay, it's just as I predicted. Now I don't have to play this game.

kybldmstr

Because if the sentiment would be killing himself. his goal is to remove xehanort from his body not destroy himself

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
∞;4919652 said:
He's called Lingering for a reason. Something, likely his strong connection to the place, stopped his Heart in his armour from hunting down Xehanort.

This is most likely the reason. If Lingering Sentiment could have left Keyblade Graveyard he would have but something is keeping him there.

It could have something to with what Lingering Sentiment actually is. My guess is that he is actually Terra's soul inside of the Armor because that would explain alot of stuff about why Xemnas seems to have Terra's memories but is evil like MX.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Maybe LS thought he was dead but he was still alive.
Still I think LS would want to kill himself.

Allister Rose

French Lover

1.LS probably thought he was dead

2.he used up his energy

3.if he were to be killed kh10khcoded wouldnt be possible

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
This is most likely the reason. If Lingering Sentiment could have left Keyblade Graveyard he would have but something is keeping him there.

It could have something to with what Lingering Sentiment actually is. My guess is that he is actually Terra's soul inside of the Armor because that would explain alot of stuff about why Xemnas seems to have Terra's memories but is evil like MX.

But I'm talking about after he knocked out Xehanort in the battle at the Keyblade Graveyard! The Lingering Sentiment just stood there and kneeled to the ground! Why didn't he finish him off?

I mean, I guess it's because he didn't want to damage his body. That's probably why at the end you heard Terra say "Aqua...Ven...someday I'll end this." That means he plans on getting his body back.

Allister Rose

French Lover

i doubt it's the soul. wouldnt that mean aqua's soul is in the chamber of repose?

Ness

Well, if he did, then He would kill himself. that's his body remember.

^^^^^^^This is the first right answer^^^^^.

Also, if Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep was the first game to be released, then they would show the Lingering Sentiment actually killing Xehanort. But since the other games are already out and they showed him killing Xehanort, then Kingdom Hearts would be screwed and a lot of fans would stop playing due to the confusing plot.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
^^^^^^^This is the first right answer^^^^^.

Also, if Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep was the first game to be released, then they would show the Lingering Sentiment actually killing Xehanort. But since the other games are already out and they showed him killing Xehanort, then Kingdom Hearts would be screwed and a lot of fans would stop playing due to the confusing plot.

Alright, I'll agree with the answer that he didn't want to kill his body.

However, I didn't want an answer that killing Xehanort would screw up the storyline. That's fairly understood, because Xehanort is such a major antagonist in the rest of the series.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Alright, I'll agree with the answer that he didn't want to kill his body.

However, I didn't want an answer that killing Xehanort would screw up the storyline. That's fairly understood, because Xehanort is such a major antagonist in the rest of the series.

and here i thought you were being clueless....well not as much..

we dont give answers. only speculation. if you dont have the answer, then we dont. or maybe we do but please try to ask a question you know you'll get an answer right away

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
and here i thought you were being clueless....well not as much..

we dont give answers. only speculation. if you dont have the answer, then we dont. or maybe we do but please try to ask a question you know you'll get an answer right away

You're right. I should have made it clear that I wanted an answer other than "Xehanort's death would have screwed up the KH storyline already established"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back