• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Lionhearth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

I think SE should stop focusing all their attention on final fantasy and put more on kh I play both series. Kh2 kicked FFXII ass in every subject ( I dunno graficts maybe...). KH is the future of SE sometime people will get boring of FF
  2. L

KH2:FM+ secret trailer

So what do you wan vent??
  3. L

Play CoM

I SAID "I'm seeing the Re:Chain fo memories not coming here or in the USA" I didn't said " FM IS NOT COMING TO USA" anybody read that?? No? well he did... You are super-human you can see things that no one can!! GOD BLESS YOU SORA 18 GOD BLESS YOU
  4. L

Play CoM

OOOH I didnt' knew this you are totally rigth Sorry to all of u
  5. L

Play CoM

Well maybe this isn't the rigth place to post this but here it goes: I am portuguese and the CoM version in GBA didn't arrive here ( I think so...) , I really wanted to play this game and I'm seeing the Re:Chain fo memories not coming here or in the USA( then I could download it).And I am not...
  6. L

Kingdom Hearts II FM+ Release date

I think it will be! in the main page it says 2nd May
  7. L

Kingdom Hearts II FM+ Release date

well if only works in japanese playstation the whole game probably is in japanese. I don't know nothing about you but i don't understand a word of japanese :bored: unless there is an option for changing the voices and subtitles to english... I do have the swap magic
Back