• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Play CoM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lionhearth

Well maybe this isn't the rigth place to post this but here it goes:

I am portuguese and the CoM version in GBA didn't arrive here ( I think so...) , I really wanted to play this game and I'm seeing the Re:Chain fo memories not coming here or in the USA( then I could download it).And I am not considering importing it.

A friend of mine tolde me that you could download it from the internet and play it on your computer, i was really excited but there is one problem... I don't know where to download it..:bored:

Does anyone of you know how? or here about it? Please let me Know

D

Deleted member 36435

It's illegal to download a game off the internet and play it on your computer, sorry, we don't support illegal activity here take this elsewhere.
But you can just import the CoM for your GBA it isn't region locked...

Sexy Angel
.........:bored: you couldve gatten sued

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
wtf?!?!?! it ain't illegal every1 i kno plays it on the computer:cursing:

Oh yes, it's very illegal but people still do it.

C'mon, I've done many illegal things and getting an emulator is one of them wanna know why?
it's like downloading a song with out paying. it's illegal because you get them for free and you don't support the company because they'll have no money to produce anymore!!!
that is why it is illegal...
almost everything is illegal!!!

Sora18

Yea, man you can't do that, you can import it, but I don't think that would be the best chance.

And about the KH Re CoM coming to the US, we don't know yet, there is no official word, so please don't post something you don't know is right, alright,

f***ing newbs I hate them all.

Lionhearth

Yea, man you can't do that, you can import it, but I don't think that would be the best chance.

And about the KH Re CoM coming to the US, we don't know yet, there is no official word, so please don't post something you don't know is right, alright,

f***ing newbs I hate them all.

I SAID "I'm seeing the Re:Chain fo memories not coming here or in the USA" I didn't said " FM IS NOT COMING TO USA" anybody read that?? No? well he did... You are super-human you can see things that no one can!! GOD BLESS YOU SORA 18 GOD BLESS YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back