• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
"LordXemnas"
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• When the worlds were destroyed in kh 1 weren't the people on those worlds turned into heartless except the summons of course.
    and if so weren't they revived when sora did his stuff.
    i'm not talking about nobodies getting back their hearts but the heartless who were people are they revived.
    okay wait when ansem the wise shot kingdom hearts won't those hearts freed? then were those people who were turned into heartless revived,they should cause at the end of kh1 all the worlds and the people were revived
    maybe it was wrong because kingdom hearts was trapping people's heart and by releasing them you brought back people who were turned to heartless....wait a minute it that right?
    something i've been wondering. What would have happened if they got hearts, how would that help xemnas take over the world?
    25 character limit. it's gay.
    and FC are pointless, imo. lol and kinda creepy if guys are in them, no offence. It's more of a girl thing. :/
    stop making the ":)" after every sentence lol it's like you're have inlove with me. Mix it up a bit. lol I use that face, but only when I feel my text sounds too sarcastic or bland. XD
    If I ever get a computer, internet and a scanner, I'll upload some of my drawings. º◎º
    Yep. I am. → :) ← that was creepy. "are you an artist? :)" that face can murder a guy, I swear. I'm more of a pencil paper guy, and I'm pretty good with MS paint. lmao!
    ahh..immaturity...XD. I like the picture itself..I love to draw, and whoever made that has skills. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back