• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by LostBoyz940

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

square enix reveals info on NA KH2

*****still waiting for the actual link where you got this from*****
  2. L

square enix reveals info on NA KH2

After yesturdays bogus interview oftetsuya Nomura, I have to ask where's your source? any links that can prove that this is 100% REAL??? Just by writing "credit goes to mr. riley of SENA" doesn't mean anything.
  3. L

Kh2 Ost Found!!!

It sounds the same as in the first one but a little different, nothing big. The Advent Children version is still the best version out of One Winged Angel.
  4. L

Kh2 Ost Found!!!

http://www.oddigy.com/ Go there and go down a little you should Kingdom Hearts 2. You need Winamp, and also a special plugin for it to play, I'll post the plug-in shortly also the songs are not titiled, you need to listen to everything to find out which song is which and you have to label it...
  5. L

Sephiroth

He used his G.P.S.
  6. L

Is there any more trailers?

There is a new Trailer out but no one uploaded it yet, and there will be maybe one trailer after this(Jump Fiesta 2006).
  7. L

New promotionial Trailer seen! (No video link..yest but detalis)

Dude u rock I hope the trailer comes online soon.
  8. L

PV or Gameplay on Kingdom Hearts II

Yup it's a Demo becuz the only trailer that ever had Japanese Subtitles was the TGS 2003, after that no more Subtitles, so in conclusion it's a scene from the Demo.
  9. L

Told Ya!!!!

Dam, I hope they still have a part in the game like the other FF Characters.
  10. L

Girl in Pink

It could either be Kairi, BHK's Friend, or Selphie. But I doubt that it's Selphie so it could be Kairi or BHK's friend.
  11. L

Vincent Valentine!!!

^^^^^lol hahaha ur right, don't trust IMDB even if it seems their right.
  12. L

Kh info on Utada Hikaru's official Japanese site!

Never mind I found it but it's kind of old but still thanks.
  13. L

New Drive Form

Umm Drag-On-Dragoon is confirmed for March 2006 here in the U.S(go to ign.com) I doubt they would release 2 Square-Enix games in the US at the same time.
  14. L

2 for you and 1, 2 for me :D.<--mole

I doubt that Narnia will be in KH2 but then again anything is possible.
  15. L

Special Stuff in the US version?

I'm 100% sure that they will add special secret stuff like new bosses for us. But then most likely a couple of months after the U.S release they might make a Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix(not real title) for Japan.
Back