• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Told Ya!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxias Sythe

I live right noe in Thornton CO, but I am moving t
HAHAHAHAHHA I WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE YRP SUMMON!!!! AND the fact that Mushu is no longer a summon for you in kh2. I told you so Vzam! So much for your being right huh!

I think the fact that Yuna and them are fairys though? That seems kinda weird but I guess we will see how it all turns out.
Man this game is going to be so kick ass!!!! This not knowing about the BHK is going to piss me off eventually. I am really going to have to restrain my self from comming here after it comes out in Japan. I really dont want to ruin any secrets that I am going to find out by playing the game.

I wonder if there will be anymore summons? Like the Seven Dwarfs. They can all go and attack random enemys with there pickaxes :) hehehhehe

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
what they're summons?!?! sh*t that sucks. oh well i didn't really use summons in the last game.

helios

Bronze Member
Paine a summon as a........pixie oh hell no i love the girls in a human form but as pixies dammit man Nomura has forsaken me.

dejah

:|
i'm more looking forward to seifer fuujin and raijin. hee.

Vzam

Bronze Member
wow. I bet you feel real big...I used like 1 summon in KH1 anyway, all the rest suck...good job...on...caring so much...im sure it makes u look mature too rubbing something so meaningless in someone's face...happy birthday to you. Someone close thread thanks

Alric Sano

WHA!? thats weird...but interesting, if the would do that will other ff characters, we would finally have useful ones! Cloud doing the Omnislash, Leon doing the Lionheart.....oh the possiblities! Butthey didn't do that.

Marluxias Sythe

I live right noe in Thornton CO, but I am moving t
Vzam said:
wow. I bet you feel real big...I used like 1 summon in KH1 anyway, all the rest suck...good job...on...caring so much...im sure it makes u look mature too rubbing something so meaningless in someone's face...happy birthday to you. Someone close thread thanks

Sorry dude guess thats what happenes when you go and tell people that your right all the time and then you end up being wrong. So maybe now you wont go into other peoples threads trying to make them feel stupid now will ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back