• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Loupest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Crossover- Soundtrack and iOS Version Releasing 2012!

Despite my dissapointment I guess I should be happy that it'll be available for a much wider audience now. But it does make a lot of sense... since Nomura has been incredibly busy with his 3 games, and Kando usually works with him in animation, I didn't understand where they found the time to...
  2. L

After completing game, Riku in the World that Never Was, feels sleepy?!

Yeah, you need to progress as Sora a bit more and beat Xemnas before Riku can continue, it leads to his final boss. I was caught a bit off guard when it happened haha, after beating Ansem I was pumped to destroy YMX but nooo it's nap time >.>
  3. L

KH3D Walkthroughs/Let's Play/Livestreams

Re: People are getting the game early. Yup I bought mine, they already had trade in deals and everything for it. All the GAME's have closed over here so maybe they're not as lenient?
  4. L

KH3D Walkthroughs/Let's Play/Livestreams

Re: People are getting the game early. Yeah the gamestops here in Ireland have been selling it on the shelves since yesterday. Damn you 3DS XL y u no release earlier D:<
  5. L

European KH3D Preorder Bonus from GAME!

Thanks :D I guess I'll be getting this one if we're not getting a CE
  6. L

European KH3D Preorder Bonus from GAME!

Does anyone know would you get this bonus if you pre-order from their website and get it delivered or would you have to go instore? There are loads of Gamestop's around where I live but no GAME's for at least an hour drive.
  7. L

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus!

I'm still praying they bring over the Special KH 3DS to Europe T.T
  8. L

Hey :D

Hey :D I just joined a couple of days ago after lurking for a while. The community here seems really cool and explain alot of the Kh lore really well! I got Kh I when it first came out and I was only 7... Needless to say I didn't get very far, although I played Kh 2 with ease I'm just now...
Back