• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

European KH3D Preorder Bonus from GAME!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loupest

Does anyone know would you get this bonus if you pre-order from their website and get it delivered or would you have to go instore? There are loads of Gamestop's around where I live but no GAME's for at least an hour drive.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Does anyone know would you get this bonus if you pre-order from their website and get it delivered or would you have to go instore? There are loads of Gamestop's around where I live but no GAME's for at least an hour drive.

I'm 99% sure it's delivery

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Shut up! This is so cute. Moving to Europe. Just for this.

But seriously. Luckyyy~

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I wonder why specifically Halloween Town Sora. Perhaps they were a lot in stock and not many people bought them?

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I wonder why specifically Halloween Town Sora. Perhaps they were a lot in stock and not many people bought them?
My exact thoughts. Halloween Town Sora has nothing to do with KH3D, nor is it anytime near Halloween. xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The strange thing is I can't find these on sale from reliable online import shops at all, so it is weird there is a ton of them sitting in a warehouse for GAME just to give out xD

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
wait is this coming to america too, i just made my preorder an hour ago.... :(

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
wait is this coming to america too, i just made my preorder an hour ago.... :(

The American bonus is sort of better anyway (at least in my opinion, its subjective I suppose), but I mean you can buy these cell phone charms. I actually have it already, but you can't buy the AR cards.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The American bonus is sort of better anyway (at least in my opinion, its subjective I suppose), but I mean you can buy these cell phone charms. I actually have it already, but you can't buy the AR cards.

No, but you can scan them and upload them for the rest of the world on the internet. Not as good as having the physical version (which I prefer), but people will have other ways to get the content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back