• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Master Mario

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Help on FF8

I was playing FF8 and i went to this lake and it ask me if i would hum or throw a rock so i humed and then it ask me again and i pivked throw the rock and i told me to find the monkey in the wood and i can't find it. HELP
  2. M

Mages

What kind of mage is cooler White Black or Blue I myself think that the black mage is cooler
  3. M

Final Fantasy 10-2 help

Does any one know a esay way to beat shinra at spherebreak. I have tryed 100000000000000000000000000000000000000 times and cant beat it. HELP
  4. M

Cosplay

Does any one know a america cosplay shop or web site
  5. M

Fft

Im trying to beat FFtactics what is the best team.
  6. M

What other songs remind you of KH?

Melodies of life from FF9 reminds me of kingdom hearts
  7. M

Chocobo Music

What is your fav. chocobo music mine is : ukul le chocobo from FF9. If you dont know what your fav. song look on http://ffmusic.ffshrine.org and find it.
  8. M

Final Fantasy Fans

I would like to send this message out to all you Final Fantasy fans out there and ask you to please join my Final Fantasy message board its not much yet but im working on it.
  9. M

Kh:com ?s

Thanks thats all i needed to know
  10. M

Kh:com ?s

I just beat Kh:com both storys but i still have some ?s 1.) What does the Organization do? 2.) Why do they want to test sora? 3.) Were does the rest of the Organization live? 4.) Why does riku end up in Castle Oblivion 5.) how come after riku is out of Castle oblivion he has to...
  11. M

Not beaten the Game Yet???

Ive beeten it about 12 just to see the ending.
  12. M

Ice Titan Glitch

Re: Glitch (Ice Titan) I didn't use Graviga at all i just hit the ice back.
  13. M

flash movies

http://legendaryfrog.com/ <--- This site is a cool flash movie does any one else have a cool flash movie site they would like to share.
  14. M

random animals

In every Final Fantasy has any one wondered why those random animals have gil and rare equipment?:confused:
  15. M

Ice Titan Glitch

I was battleing the Ice Titan and I killed him but he didnt die he just was standing there and not attacking and i had to restart. I tryed again and killed him for good this time. So did this happen to any one else.:confused:
Back