• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

random animals

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
because there very special >.>;;; who said animals cant have money? THATS ANIMAL PREJUDICENESS! w00 im drunk xP

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Yeah! That's animal prejudiceness! Like Monkeybutt said. Haha. Just kiddin. But what kinda animals are you referring to Master Mario? Nice animals like Chocobos, or monster animals, like Sahagins?

Neo_Heartless

Yea, and I think a FF game fighting all people would get boring. Besides, everyone knows when a monster/animal kills you it takes all your cash and items......I mean come on.

Master Mario

But what kinda animals are you referring to Master Mario? Nice animals like Chocobos, or monster animals, like Sahagins?
I mean the bad animals that attack you not the nice cool Chocobos. I know what you mean by the animals stealing but how do thay grow hands and get the money then ungrow them lol.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
no point on flaming the topic its a nice topic we can think of a story on why the animals have money :D

mabey there are fiend villages where the fiends buy o_O;; stuff..

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
That is the main way you get money throughout most the Final Fantasy games, by battling monsters and they drop it. Guess they stole that stuff from people they've slaughtered.

Master Mario

I gut thought of something else that his to do with this subject. In FF10 the extra summon yojumbo has to be paid for him to attack why would a dead person want gil?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
because...o_O hes pimpin!

i dont know..because the more you pay him the more damgae he does :D

im thinking mabey....he was very rich in his pastime? and is just filled with greed even after death..

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
ya but to make him use the strongest move in the game ud have to give him all ur money xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back