• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by meganwashere->

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Help/Support ► I wanted to ask you guys about something.

a blunt is like a cigar filled with weed and maybe mixed with cocaine.... not as in stoned.. yeah i dont know, we'll see when school starts how things go and i will go from there.
  2. M

Help/Support ► This is embarrassing.

i dont know if it is ideal to confront the boy becaise im sure your friend probably just wants the whole thing to blow over and it might be best not to bring it up unless he is the one bringing it up and you happpen to be present. If you do decide to confront him it would be best to do so in a...
  3. M

sora and roxas, kairi and namine

ive wondered this same thhing soo many times.. ugh it may be disney but this is soo not a childs game.
  4. M

thanks guys actually i was kinda wondering if i was being kind of self centered.. i mean i suppose i am in some ways but its hard. It was such a fast transition. its weird because she still wants thinks we are the best of friends and she acts like she wants to hangout with me and then when we...
  5. M

Demyx(2nd battle)(I feel hopeless)

what exactly are you having trouble with. Is it the killing of the forms or is Demyx killing ya. of course level up if your getting slaughtered out there but also heres the strategy i stick with when up against that little waterboy: When you first get out there I usually have no trouble in...
  6. M

no im glad she has a boyfriend. its made her alot happier its just i wish she wouldnt just forget about me. When she first started getting together with him she would just ditch me when we usually met somewhere after school and she wouldnt even tell me she wouldnt be meeting me after school...
  7. M

Gossip

So I came up with a little game that I thought would let some creative juices flow. This is how it works: Its kind of like telephone where the first poster starts off with saying some gossipy phrase such as: I heard that Sora and Riku hugged in the secret place. and then the second poster...
  8. M

thank you very much. i forgot to mention she doesnt do drugs anymore but it is still apart of her life being that her boyfriend does do them even when he tells her hes quiting. but thank you again i appreciate it. really.
  9. M

Okay well I dont really know where to start and i suppose a lot of the following story might not be relevent to the problem but it matters to me so here goes: I used to have a large group of friends. One friend was my best friend and we did everything together and I told her everything and we...
  10. M

Okay this might sound kinda weird but

You know when people, or members i should say stop posting around forums. Everyone is like man i wonder what happened to that guy or something. In most cases you would assume that the person either: A. Got really busy and hasn't been around lately. B. Got sick of the forum thing and moved...
  11. M

Help/Support ► Being Bullied

dude this is terrible. I would come kick his ass for you. I do kickboxing everyday so i could totally deck him. "wink" and im a girl he wouldn't see whats coming to him. but i dont know where you live and neither do i have a car. or a license. but seriously dont take crap from this kid.
  12. M

Fanfiction ► In the Eye of the Beholder

[Would have been up sooner, but I was upnorth. Im a Minnesotan, what can you expect?] In the Eye of the Beholder: Chapter Eight The metal pierced his hand. He looked down through the foggy air. The weapon, the Keyblade, melted away. His feet pushed forward out from under him. A chair of...
  13. M

Chapter Seven Riku followed close behind Leon alongside Donald and Goofy. They made their way across the square, passing the stairs, reaching the doorway Riku had seen when he first arrived in Traverse Town. “Third District. Be on your guard. The further streets are teaming with...
  14. M

35W Bridge in Minnesota

did anyone see the 35W bridge in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota break, on the news..? it was horrible.. ugh. it just crumbled. : (
  15. M

sorry there won't be any new chapters for a few days cause I'm going upnorth where there is no computer : (.. but! on the bright side I will have lot's of peaceful quiet time to write some goo chapters up there so there will be new ones as soon as I get back. Thanks for the comments guys! you...
Back