• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
MomentoMori
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Lol im not rly gonna go into detail about her outfit. and WOW about sephy's fanservice. im not gay or anything, but every pic of him u can see his chest. That's why Kefka is so bttr! lol jk
    lol yeah. that's what i thought. what if they actually made spoof video games like the spoof movies? no one would buy them, but i might lol

So have you played The World Ends With You? I'm getting it for my b-day!
    lol wow haha. *knocks bro on the head with a frying pan knocking him out* now i cant stay on even longer! lol jk
    Oh. She needs to finish. I think she's running out of ideas. Maybe she's waiting for BbS? Lol well anyway I have to log off now (stupid bro ugh) so talk to u tomorrow
    Oh cool. Watch the stupid files! They're so funny! A few of em sadly have been removed including my fav one...sniff...lol
    Well... you still should worry. That's why we do it. That's why we say maybe you shouldn't do it. Just to make you aware. Everyone has their concerns and I just... worry about everyone, really.

But you have to consider what you're getting and where. Shoulder blade is a nice spot for a first apparently. But like... the first KH one you posted would look rather silly on your shoulder blade. Maybe in the middle at the top or...well, a tramp stamp, but not many other places unless you stretch it out enough to be an arm band. But that'd look weird in my opinion.

Whereas the kanji/boxed ones would look fine.

I mean like, Lapras is my favorite Pokemon... but it just wouldn't work as a tattoo. It'd look ridiculous. :c Shame, too.
    'kay, your funeral I won't argue.

As for hurting or not, it depends. I'm told it feels like a bunch of pinches over and over. Like, the kind that make you scream pinches where it's only a little skin?...

But yeah. I'm told it's like that. It depends on where you're getting it, too. Bonier areas hurt more I believe.
    I saw your tattoo thread... I have to say you're going about this a bit... odd.

If you got an original design on yourself and someone sees it and steals it, firetruck 'em. They're posers. Be a leader not a follower.

And I don't really like the KH symbols anyway. My opinion at least. I used to be gaga over KH. CRAZY, even. But then years passed... and I fell out of it. I dunno if you will. Most don't... but I did. There's always the chance that you'll get tired of it. I'm not saying you will but yeah.

And tangerine is right about the geisha thing. While I love Memoirs of a Geisha, there are still those who would accept money for sexual crap. And you probably will get tired of people saying LOL GEISHAS ARE WHORES, RIGHT. You'll get fed up with it. I assure you. You'll be fine for a month but... Ugh. I've just seen it happen... Believe me.

Oh and for the love of god don't get a tribal. Those are just silly~!

I'm not trying to start anything. Just trying to make you think about it. I'd get something original. The love kanji and the wings... yeah they seem neat but they're over done and kind of tacky now.

Of course, this is coming from someone who wants a little Mew tattooed on her back. I'm silly.
    lol i would fight him 2705709275037209853020398 times just to fight that. And I was pretty distracted too ;A; /still is
    DON'T GRAB THE HAND IT'S A TRAP D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back