• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MonewingedangelK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

new game for ds

ign has some info on the new game for ds, its titled "Its a Wonderful World" http://ds.ign.com/articles/732/732511p1.html its looks kinda weird to me, the simultaneous battles on both screens sounds interesting. what do u guys think?
  2. M

need munny

does anyone know where the best place to make munny is, or which enemy drops the most?
  3. M

red hex ring in ancient highway

okay, in level 3 of ancient highway, i cant get the 9th item, i checked on gamefaqs and its a firaga/G dropped by a red hex ring. i tried for about two hours to find it, i can kill all of the regular ones that pop out around the hunter and sometimes the gold one too, but i can't seem to find...
  4. M

reapers wheel in broken highway

okay in level 1 in broken highway, i need the item from the first reaper's wheel that shows up, you know, that big enemy on wheels that u have to shoot off its cannon things to kill..ya... so i cant kill that thing because i hit it twice than it just leaves, so any ideas?
  5. M

invincible peak?

hey guys im tryin out these gummi levels and i got the falcon and highwind peak ships but im stuck at invincible level 8, can anyone tell me how to get it? is there something special i have to do?
  6. M

air pirate reaction command?

YES i finally did all the reaction commands in the game! thanks a lot omega. and my god shady you have 150 attack power thats insane. i guess you can try using the kingdom key or magic or something
  7. M

so....can anyone help me out???
  8. M

you can find them in the first couple of areas and the cave in the land of dragons
  9. M

how do you do the reaction command for air pirates? its the only one i havent been able to do
  10. M

air pirate reaction command

i was wondering if anyone knew how do to the air pirate's reaction command, its only one i havent done and the ???? in my journal is buggin me...and im at lv 99 so its hard to keep him alive for very long.
  11. M

where can i find these items?

i need to find more frost stones and twilight gems to complete my synthesis list. does anyone know where i can find them?
  12. M

sora and riku...

was it just me or did it seem like sora and riku had more of a connection and intimate bond than sora and kairi. i mean sora finally met kairi and gave her a nice hug, then he met riku and fell on his knees and cried. and i expected an intimate scene between sora and kairi in the ending, but...
  13. M

kairis? *SPOILER*

so uhhh...how did kairi get a keyblade... that was kinda random for me
  14. M

dark crystal?

hey guys i only need to find one more dark crystal to complete my creations list, does anyone know which enemy drops it and where i can find it?
  15. M

where should i level up forms?

hey guys im tryin to level up my final form and i was just wondering where the best place to do it is. and sometimes i kill guys in final form and i dont even get experience for it. anyways ya wheres the best place, sorry if this has been asked already
Back