• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora and riku...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonewingedangelK

was it just me or did it seem like sora and riku had more of a connection and intimate bond than sora and kairi. i mean sora finally met kairi and gave her a nice hug, then he met riku and fell on his knees and cried. and i expected an intimate scene between sora and kairi in the ending, but nope, it was sora and riku.

Kira Haro

Unknown
i herd in KH3, they have babies

lol

j/k no im not i am no yes no yes wutever lol yea sora and riku definetely have a closer bond. tetsuya has a sick mind.

lostdude

lol, nah i didnt think that he did that out of shock thinkin that that was ansem made him mad then finding out it was riku in a couple of minutes does that.
remember in the ending scene though. i thought stuff was happenin there...

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Well, the situations with Kairi and Riku differ. Kairi was safe for a long time on the island. He's seen her before too. Almost 90% of the time in KH Riku was against Sora. They never really "talked" or hung out or anything. And Riku's the one he's been searching for, not Kairi. She was safe and sound so he wasn't worried. Riku was lost in the darkness. Sora wasn't sure if he was ok or would ever see him again.

And, Sora and Kairi's hug was a bit more intimate than the crying in my opinion. Although I do know where you're coming from. :/

And the ending, was pretty much about Sora and Kairi (And Roxas/Namine).

MonewingedangelK

ya really...i mean, after three games of trying to find kairi, i was expecting an amazing emotional sequence in the ending between sora and kairi, but all kairi did was give the other two lovebirds a letter.

666Sora

Plus sora saw kairi go back to destiny so he know where she was but he locked riku and the king into the realm of darkness and then he went looking for him to see if he got out.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Er, 85% of the first game looking for her, 0% of COM looking for her, 50% of KH2 looking for Kairi.

95% of the first game looking for Riku. (Well, he was always the enemy when he was being serached, and the ending I don't consider him trying to find Riku), 100% of COM, and 90% of KH2.

He's barely seen Riku. or, at least while he wasn't swinging at Sora. >.>

Ferno

I was born in a small town, and lived there ever s
i agree with revengematron

also, there is a different kind of bond between best friends and people that are in love

i mean guys want to get married and have children, but they also want there best friend as their best man, and always be there to watch the game on sundays.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
For the last time, Sora and Riku just have a good strong friendship. Sheez, is that such a crime.

And another reason why Sora doesn't get too emotional with Kairi is actually a guy thing. Most men feel it's best to be serious and not get too emotional with a woman. You see, guys feel that if they get too emotional with a woman( like crying when finding them), the woman will think they are too whimpy or something. So that's why Sora and most of these male characters except Tidus try to be serious and not so emotional with their women. It's all a mental thing, remember.

Squall_Groupie

I can understand why Sora reacted a little differently toward Riku. After all, from the end of KH1 to the end of KH2 Sora had no idea what happened to Riku at all. He at least knew that Kairi was okay. Sora had been searching for Riku for a long time so I think it makes sense that he's a little emotional over seeing Riku again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back