• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by monkeylover13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

***rumors**

ok today im just looking around posting right...wronge i look and i click one and it says ''KINGDOM HEARTS TV SHOW'' and im thinking no way this would be awsome but then im thinking how did this person find out this ''INFO'' and so they never told so if any one had any ''TRUE INFO'' post it and...
  2. M

opinion

common sence December 1st 2005
  3. M

Ages of players

no offence but yor friend need to play thea game befor he can say anything but i got the game for christmas when it came out and i think i was like 11 but my brother was 15 and now he's 18 going on 19 in jull and he cant wait for KH2 so yeah
  4. M

a scary thought

i thought that chain of memories was likr KH1/2 but thats what i thought
  5. M

*+*+*helllllp+*+*+

hey non exsistant one thanks
  6. M

*+*+*helllllp+*+*+

please help last night i defeted kiku/ansam at the hollow baston then i went to travers town to save my game and now today it wont let me go back to hollow bastion what do i i do is this normal!?!?!?
  7. M

riku or sora

sora all the way!
  8. M

Big shoes or Big feet??????

ur right tell him he's wrong
  9. M

Cell Phones In Kh2?? I Dout It

Shes Not We[ll She Is Shes My Cuzen But I Say Friend Same Differ.
  10. M

Sorry Im Kinda New Just Joined Last Night
  11. M

i dont care i tell her shes gay she dosnt even like the gamee she just likes to sit and watch me play ..........shes just so stupid
  12. M

i know but she insisted on my comming and asking so now i gave her proof
  13. M

hey my friend is really wieard and shes insisting that insted of like donold and goofy fowling you use a cell phone when in battle or at a trinity to call them i mean i HIGHLY DOUT it but post back :o
  14. M

Whats the stupidest thing you ever did in KH?

the stupiest thing i have ever done is spen i thnk like an hour trying to get across the hippos in the deep jungle whken you dident even have to to get where i was going all you had to do was look to the right and then when i finallly did cross my brother told me i was on the wronge side but now...
  15. M

Big shoes or Big feet??????

i go with you they have normal feet not jumbo feet and jumbo shoes they have normal feet and big shoes with all the zippers and fastiners like u said it's all about just plain old feet but big vuluctus shoes .............duh
Back